Fiberhold spray with Toppik or Hair gel followed by Toppik?

Toppik has been a lifesaver for me and has given me at lease a decade of NOT having to constantly worry about my hair loss but the natural forces at play are making Toppik not nearly as effective as it used to be. In the past, I just had to spray at little at the back of the head and didn't have to worry about anything - wind, rain - nothing at all. Now, with the extend of my hair loss having progressed further, I do have to use a lot of more of it and wind is my hair's enemy. In view of this, I am curious as to which of the following holds the hair and the toppik in position better:

a. Hair gel followed by the application of Toppik (I've tried this before and it served its purpose)

b. Toppik on my hair followed by spraying FiberHold (obviously, not something I plan to make a ritual of).

Any suggestions with regards to the above based on your experiences will be super helpful. Thank you in advance.

10 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@WhamHair I have not used Toppik a lot to be fair. However I have always used the strongest hair spray holder after applying it. All the best!

Thank you so much. I've never really had to use the spray holder until now (somehow got away without having to use it for 14 years but as I said, nature is taking its course and is becoming harder). I will give this a shot. Hopefully, I won't have to use this OR much Toppik after my scheduled surgery with Dr Bansal at Eugenix in Mumbai this June!