Dr Custodio Results

What are you views on the doctors results ?

In terms of his process : the days starts at 9 am. The first 2 hours is planning and preparation. At 11 am doctor extracts grafts at 500 grafts per hour using a motorised punch . So 1500 grafts take 2.5 to  3 hours. So at 2 pm the extraction is complete. There is a short break then DHI implantation starts and the rate is approximately 500 grafts per hour are implanted.

the procedure is called complete by 3 to 4 pm.

A fairly fast process

Any views?

I found his manner to be kind and gentle. He does struggle with English. His results on his website look very good. 
keen to hear views before I commit 

• Administrators

That sounds typical, nowadays with tools like the triveillini mamba, you can extract 2,500 grafts in a few hours. With DHI the time is cut even shorter. You have Dr. Pittella doing 10,000 grafts in 10-12 hours. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Really keen to understand what a shaved donor area looks like after motorised extraction performed by Dr Custodio. I do not see any photos of the donor area after the recovery process. Dr Reddy showed photos of 2 patients with shaved heads and no scarring was visible