Hair Transplant with Veins on Forehead question

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduled to have a hair transplant done in the next two months, and recently I started thinking about whether these veins popping out of my forehead will be an issue when doing a hair transplant. The veins go back in quite a bit when I lay down on my back, but that still leads me to wonder if there will be an issue when the doctor is making the incision on my forehead to place the grafts in. Could the doctor accidentally puncture the vein?

Has anyone with veins like mine on their forehead gone through a hair transplant, and if so, how did it go? 

I tried searching the forums, but I couldn't find anything regarding this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I already asked my doctor and she said I should probably be fine which wasn't very reassuring.

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, jjalay said:

This is absolutely no problem for a hairtransplant.

👆

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

5 hours ago, KAIT said:

Hello everyone,

I'm scheduled to have a hair transplant done in the next two months, and recently I started thinking about whether these veins popping out of my forehead will be an issue when doing a hair transplant. The veins go back in quite a bit when I lay down on my back, but that still leads me to wonder if there will be an issue when the doctor is making the incision on my forehead to place the grafts in. Could the doctor accidentally puncture the vein?

Has anyone with veins like mine on their forehead gone through a hair transplant, and if so, how did it go? 

I tried searching the forums, but I couldn't find anything regarding this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I already asked my doctor and she said I should probably be fine which wasn't very reassuring.

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

Won't be an issue at all