Affordable hair transplant in mexico

Nader, but his demand is so huge right and his clinic seems to be pretty unresponsive to most inquiries due to overwhelming popularity that his staff can't handle replying back to everyone

Nader seems to be the best option in Mexico, just keep in mind that by the time the clinic replies back to you and you book surgery, you honestly may be looking at a 2026 surgery date

• Sad 1

• Valued Contributor

Dr nader is a good surgeon you can consider. Though i would say When selecting a surgeon for a procedure such as hair transplantation, it's crucial to prioritize quality over convenience. While choosing a surgeon based on location might seem like a convenient option, it could limit your choices and prevent you from considering other highly skilled surgeons who may be located elsewhere. 

Ultimately, choosing a skilled surgeon is paramount for achieving the best possible outcome, and this should be the primary focus when undergoing any surgical procedure.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody says Dr. Luis Nader in Reynosa, Mexico is the best option and so far my first pick if I need a transplant. I sent a consultation two days ago and am waiting to hear back. Unfortunately it seems everybody wants to go to him now and I'm worried if I do ever get a response and he tells me I need a transplant, it'll be like 5 years before it would happen because the poor guy and staff are so inundated with consultations and surgeries.

• Wow 1

On 3/13/2024 at 10:58 AM, HappyMan2021 said:

Nader, but his demand is so huge right and his clinic seems to be pretty unresponsive to most inquiries due to overwhelming popularity that his staff can't handle replying back to everyone

Nader seems to be the best option in Mexico, just keep in mind that by the time the clinic replies back to you and you book surgery, you honestly may be looking at a 2026 surgery date

I feel bad for the guy. He's my first option too since he's easy enough for me to get to, his works speak for themselves and he seems like a very nice humble fellow. But I think lots of people especially in North America want to go to him so they don't have to fly halfway around the world to places like Turkey or India for affordable transplants.