Dr. Haber - 2982 grafts FUT procedure

Just now, ZaynSzn said:

Your right. Either way, you will need a touch up procedure no doubt. But good luck to you my friend! Hopefully you only need another 1k grafts for your desired result.

I agree, I’ve been trying to get some consultations set up but as we know, it’s a very expensive procedure and I’m going to take my time with the second. I’ll continue to update for comparison purposes and I’m hoping for results down the road for us both (growing or legal)!

7 minutes ago, Apk0214 said:

I agree, I’ve been trying to get some consultations set up but as we know, it’s a very expensive procedure and I’m going to take my time with the second. I’ll continue to update for comparison purposes and I’m hoping for results down the road for us both (growing or legal)!

Bro I just paid $200 for a consultation with Dr. Nadimi . And I paid $75 for the consultation with Haber. 

The issue is the Dr. Nadimi, I scheduled it two weeks ago and I have to wait 2-3 months to see her lol. Very long time for just a consultation man 😞 . It is what it is though! I am gonna wait to see what she says but consultations are wayyy too expensive imo. Especially since mine with haber maybe lasted 1-2 minutes with him lol.

25 minutes ago, ZaynSzn said:

Bro I just paid $200 for a consultation with Dr. Nadimi . And I paid $75 for the consultation with Haber. 

The issue is the Dr. Nadimi, I scheduled it two weeks ago and I have to wait 2-3 months to see her lol. Very long time for just a consultation man 😞 . It is what it is though! I am gonna wait to see what she says but consultations are wayyy too expensive imo. Especially since mine with haber maybe lasted 1-2 minutes with him lol.

I also looked at Dr. Cooley and he is $300 for a consultation and his assistant is $150. I think due to the volume of requests they are billing for their time as well as vetting out who is serious about getting the work done. Even if you don’t go with that Dr. I would try and get as much information and knowledge as possible by having questions prepared

7 minutes ago, Apk0214 said:

I also looked at Dr. Cooley and he is $300 for a consultation and his assistant is $150. I think due to the volume of requests they are billing for their time as well as vetting out who is serious about getting the work done. Even if you don’t go with that Dr. I would try and get as much information and knowledge as possible by having questions prepared

Yeah, thats what my end goal is. Try to get as much information from her as I possibly can. I live in cleveland and work full time is the issue. So i have to drive 5 hours and get a hotel for a night which will end up costing probably like 500 bucks which sucks. I really wanna see what she has to say tho 😞 . 

2 minutes ago, ZaynSzn said:

Yeah, thats what my end goal is. Try to get as much information from her as I possibly can. I live in cleveland and work full time is the issue. So i have to drive 5 hours and get a hotel for a night which will end up costing probably like 500 bucks which sucks. I really wanna see what she has to say tho 😞 . 

For sure, also keep in mind that each doctor you consult with could have different views on what they believe is best for you so make sure you try to consult with others via Zoom. Even if you have to travel a little to get the desired result I would say the cost for flights or hotels outweighs the recovery and time investment to do it all over again

5 minutes ago, Apk0214 said:

For sure, also keep in mind that each doctor you consult with could have different views on what they believe is best for you so make sure you try to consult with others via Zoom. Even if you have to travel a little to get the desired result I would say the cost for flights or hotels outweighs the recovery and time investment to do it all over again

True, but at this point I think I know exactly what I am looking for. If she says she doesn't feel comfortable doing it, so be it. Not gonna hassle or try and push what I want onto a doctor who doesn't wanna do it. Hopefully this $200 goes a long way though. And I am REALLY hoping, that its not gonna be a crap consultation that lasts 10-15 minutes. 

2 Month Update

Still some itching in the recipient area and I decided to buzz my hair during my first haircut post HT since the area that was trimmed around the donor was becoming more noticeable due to the difference in length.

On a positive note it allows a decent view of the hair and I’ve included a picture of the FUT scar since I will most likely not choose to have my hair shorter than a 2 or 3 to cover up the scar.

A few hairs appear to be poking through and experiencing some slight inflammation and infrequent pimples but staying diligent with keeping the area clean post workouts and especially going into the summer months. Some less dense areas where the implanted grafts were as we head into the ugly duck phase.

IMG_4316.thumb.jpeg.0e52cdcda7ae5c9f0bdd6b239346d5e1.jpeg

IMG_4319.thumb.jpeg.2d08cd8bab061a126dd27f5c8008fb93.jpeg