Dr. Vinita & Dr. Das Eugenix | 3,500 grafts | NW5 | 29 yrs old | March 2024

Hello friends, 

Thank you so much for helping me narrow down my choice of clinic. I have actually been in contact with @Eugenix Hair Sciences since early 2020 after reading about some of their amazing results on this forum. Also, I was repeatedly advised by Eugenix to stay on medication since I was not fit for a transplant at that time. 

I appreciate Eugenix’s honesty and their willingness to put the wellbeing of their potential patients over financial gains. It’s only fair to do my procedure at such a clinic with high integrity. Coming from Belgium, it was much easier for me to do my transplant in Istanbul, but Eugenix’s integrity and the amazing results produced by them for high Norwoods sealed the deal for me. 

My procedure is scheduled on 4-5 March with Dr. Vinita where the planning, designing and crucial slits will be performed by Dr Das. Since I have been in contact with Eugenix for so long, they very kindly offered the involvement of Dr. Das in my package as well. 

I am currently a NW 5, with diffused thinning on top, have been experiencing hair loss since 2017.

I hope that everything goes well. I will update you on my progress once the procedure is completed. 

Cheers! 

13 hours ago, Belgium119 said:

Hello friends, 

Thank you so much for helping me narrow down my choice of clinic. I have actually been in contact with @Eugenix Hair Sciences since early 2020 after reading about some of their amazing results on this forum. Also, I was repeatedly advised by Eugenix to stay on medication since I was not fit for a transplant at that time. 

I appreciate Eugenix’s honesty and their willingness to put the wellbeing of their potential patients over financial gains. It’s only fair to do my procedure at such a clinic with high integrity. Coming from Belgium, it was much easier for me to do my transplant in Istanbul, but Eugenix’s integrity and the amazing results produced by them for high Norwoods sealed the deal for me. 

My procedure is scheduled on 4-5 March with Dr. Vinita where the planning, designing and crucial slits will be performed by Dr Das. Since I have been in contact with Eugenix for so long, they very kindly offered the involvement of Dr. Das in my package as well. 

I am currently a NW 5, with diffused thinning on top, have been experiencing hair loss since 2017.

I hope that everything goes well. I will update you on my progress once the procedure is completed. 

Cheers! 

Will follow your case, best wishes for your procedure 👍