Using TRICHOXIDIL as RU58841 vehicle?

just_me

I would like to make alcohol free version of RU58841. From what I heard Trichosol can be used as RU58841 vehicle. Product TRICHOXIDIL (https://anagenica.com/product/trichoxidil/) has Trichosol and 2,5% or 5% Trichoxidil. Do you think there is any possibility that Trichoxidil could interact in some negative way and cause RU58841 to not dissolve? If not, then I think TRICHOXIDIL sounds like a very good alternative, Trichoxidil acts as Minoxidil alternative and Trichosol as RU58841 vehicle.

1 hour ago, just_me said:

I would like to make alcohol free version of RU58841. From what I heard Trichosol can be used as RU58841 vehicle. Product TRICHOXIDIL (https://anagenica.com/product/trichoxidil/) has Trichosol and 2,5% or 5% Trichoxidil. Do you think there is any possibility that Trichoxidil could interact in some negative way and cause RU58841 to not dissolve? If not, then I think TRICHOXIDIL sounds like a very good alternative, Trichoxidil acts as Minoxidil alternative and Trichosol as RU58841 vehicle.

honestly, i wonder what the heck trichoxidil even is? theres barely any information on it.

i tried a bottle from anagenica, and it started to give me sexual side effects  which should not be the case. im thinking there was either fin or dut in the bottle as they use trichodixil to as their solvent, but theres nothing in the available literature to suggest that it has any anti-anrogenic properties, so it left me really confused. also i find it weird that the only place you can buy it online is anagenica. where are they sourcing it? from the little i gathered about it, i thought they sold it over the counter at regular pharmacies, like eucapil and pantosin, so it should be something easy to buy online. 

I put some ru into trichoxidil 2 hours ago and unfortunately it doesn't dissolve. I am not sure why because it should be normally dissolved in Trichosol. Can 2,5% of Trichoxidil inside really prevent dissolving?