Looking for Hair Transplant Clinic in India

Hi Guys

I am looking for a hair transplant place in India.

I live in Australia but originally from India. Haven't been back to India for some time now and even my friends and family are not aware of good reputable clinics hence looking for some recommendations.

Please suggest some options and then I can explore.

I recently came across this forum and going through multiple posts, hoping to get some feedback.

Thanks All.

2 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

If you’re going to India then Eugenix should be on your radar. Here in Australia there is literally no one that can be recommended. 

What ever happened to Dr. Ray Wds? Wasn't he like one of the founders of body hair transplant and is who taught Dr. Umar?

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, Patrick_Joyce said:

What ever happened to Dr. Ray Wds? Wasn't he like one of the founders of body hair transplant and is who taught Dr. Umar?

Dr Woods has a personality that is an acquired one. His son has taken over and I’ve never seen any results. 

Thanks Gatsby.

I did had a discussion with one of the guys from Eugenix called Anurag and Dr Das.

They seem genuine and knowledgeable.

I also consulted GroClinic in Melbourne and also have an appointment with Dr. Hair.

With Gro Clinic, they are offering $7000 for nearly 3500 grafts but nurse operated surgery, more than double the amount if a senior surgeon does the HR.

Also had a brief discussion with Medispa in Jaipur, Dr Suneet Soni consultants. They are charging a lot and I havent seen much of their work on this forum as compared to Eugenix.

Can I also understand, could there be any precautions or anything I need to be aware with Eugenix ?

Also I was thinking about the comprehensive package Rs75/graft package. Has anyone opted for this package ? How was your experience ?

Edited by LocksLoomer

I went with eugenix. I’m on month 5 and couldn’t be happier. They did a great job for me. I went with Dr.Somesh. You can follow my post I’ll be updating sometime tomorrow. 

Avoid clinics in aus. Just today I was blocked on Instagram for asking them to provide a close up of there hairline work. I guess they didn’t like that so they silenced me. Typical of clinics here in aus , I mean what could they possibly be trying to hide? 

• Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

I agree with the opinions expressed by the above posters regarding clinics in Australia. In my experience, I have not yet seen consistent good results from doctors in Australia when it comes to hair transplant surgery. 

If you're considering options in India, Eugenix is a reputable clinic you can consult with. Similarly, in Thailand, Dr. Laorwong is a well-regarded option. However, I recommend not limiting your research to just one or two countries. There are excellent hair transplant surgeons around the world, and focusing solely on a few countries might cause you to miss out on considering other highly skilled doctors. 

It's important to remember that hair transplant surgery is a lifelong decision, so the location of the clinic should not be the main consideration. Instead, prioritize the skills and expertise of the surgeon above all else.

Good Luck.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thanks A_4_Archan.

I know its a big decision that is why I wanted to go to a reputable place. 

I do have family back in India hence considering Indian surgeon in case I need some support.

I have an appointment with Eugenix consultant today along with an actual patient from Australia.

Thailand could be a good option too but I am not aware of the place much.

I have also found out that Australian surgeons do not have much experience but I still wanted to consult with a few. Now I think I am very close to make up my mind for Eugenix.  Lets see how it go with my consultation with an actual patient of Eugenix from Australia.

Does anyone know about Rs75/graft option. I am thinking of going with that as they said all the work will be done by technician irrespective of the package you choose. Only difference could be the Dr you are consulting and leading the surgery.