Pure & Natural Hair Loss

Hey everyone.

I'm a 45 year old man and I have been going bald now for the past couple years. Recently, a friend of mine at church gave me a number to call because her husband had the same problem many of us do, balding. I called the number she gave me and asked about the product. She said it was originally a leave in conditioner made by a barber in Jackson, MS but he soon noticed that many of his customers experienced hair growth in less then a month. To make this story short, it really works. I became such a believer about this product that I asked them what I can do to help and they said tell everyone you know about it. After running into her tonight at Wal-Mart, she told me she started selling it on E-bay tonight. So after being a reader on this site for some months, I thought I would tell everyone here.

If you would like to try this product, and don't want to do it over E-Bay, you can email me and I can pass your information on to her.

max.dornan@gmail.com

This has NO side effects of any kind and is the easiest product I have ever used. All you do is spray on your head every night and every morning. You will see your hair become thicker over night and see hair growing in no time. She told me to remind everyone that this is 100% pure and natural and best of all, it is only 20 dollars for a 8 OZ bottle. You can test your luck, it's 20 dollars. Here is some information from her.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0295028775

-----------------

Natural Hair Motivator is a pure and natural, deep penetrating conditioner originally formulated to increase hair elasticity. By stabilizing weak hydrogen bonds present in hair, the water molecule is retained naturally inside the cuticle of the hair, creating healthier hair that is softer, silkier, fuller, and more manageable.

Natural Hair Motivator removes chemical buildup from the hair cuticle, from the scalp, and from just inside the hair follicle surrounding the hair shaft. Once cleansed of the chemical buildup, which has accumulated over the years with the use of shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids such as mousses, sprays, and gels, the hair, scalp, and follicle are hydrated and nourished with vital nutrients contained in the product, which are then retained inside the hair, allowing for prolonged exposure to these health inducing ingredients.

With prolonged use, Natural Hair Motivator rejuvenates the follicle, enabling the follicle to produce hair that is actually healthier in every respect. Accumulated chemical buildup can block the scalp, follicle, & cuticle for years from receiving the hydration and nutrition necessary to produce healthy hair. Once restored to its original vitality present in youth, the follicle begins to produce hair that is thicker in diameter, has a softer texture, a silkier sheen, is more manageable, and has style memory. Hair appears healthier because, in fact, it is healthier.

Side Effects:

No adverse effects have been reported to date. However, an important positive side effect has been brought to our attention. Our clients have reported hair re-growth and a diminishing of hair loss. FDA regulations prohibit our making a claim of hair re-growth on labeling or promotional items. In the 1980s with a proliferation of fraudulent products claiming to re-grow hair, consumer complaints prompted the FDA to classify hair re-growth products as over-the-counter drugs, requiring clinical trials to prove efficacy. Currently, we are securing funds needed to finance lengthy and costly clinical trials. In the meantime, Natural Hair Happy, Inc, is not making a legal claim as to the efficacy of Natural Hair Motivator; however, we would like to share with you the success stories of our clients who consistently report to us a re-growth of hair and a diminishing of hair loss. Currently, we are recording the personal testimonies of our clients who have given us permission to use their stories and will be providing a compilation in the near future.

Reported Results:

The following represent the most commonly reported results experienced by our clients and are by no means a comprehensive list. We are currently analyzing collected data, which will be provided in the near future:

Those experiencing positive results are both male and female, from all races, and some are as young as 17 while others are as advanced in age as 88.

Female clients typically have reported to us hair re-growth in as little as three weeks while male clients have reported taking up to 4 - 6 months to trigger hair re-growth in areas of prolonged baldness, having lost hair 20 or more years earlier.

Cases of clients whom have claimed to have baldness due to chemotherapy, radiation, or pharmaceutically-induced side effects have reported hair re-growth.

When and if this product has FDA approval for regrowing hair maybe some people here might try it,otherwise sounds like all the other hocus pocus products out there,a con.Thicker hair overnight eh!!!!.No shampoos can reach the hair follicle as it is deeply embedded in the skin so that theory isnt correct,and all the hair follicle needs to get its nutrition is BLOOD.95 % of male hairloss is genetic and caused by DHT choking the follicle and as topicals cant get to the follicle this product would be useless for anyone on this site.ROGAINE is the only topical which can work and that is only minimally and used with other products normally.

HT 2006/7