Dr. Bekir Bek, Ankara, Turkey

Does anyone here have any experience with Dr. Bekir Bek in Ankara, Turkey?

I heard he left HLC clinic and opened up his own and does 1 patient a day like some other top doctors. Just wanted to see if any1 would recommend him or not. Where would he be compared to Pekiner/Kesser/Bicer in regards to experience and results?

• Valued Contributor

There's only a couple of cases from him on here as a solo practitioner, so I don't think we can yet say whether he's worthy of recommendation or not. But he is certainly one to keep an eye on.

• Like 2

Dr Bekir looks promising doctor. He does 1 patient per day, he does the whole procedure by himself. We just need to see more results from his new clinic, since he was previously working at HLC. Recently we saw some patient threads from his new clinic...

Edited by BaldGuy
  • Like 1

Have you decided. I Been thinking the same specially his price? I seen on reddit and here the only I was able to find that does not look like an advertisement that he is charging 1.75 i think per graft. I know with pekiner pretty much one of the best in turkey and you paying for a great job turan budget friendly so im thinking about it.. however bekir seems very attractive the price and a good deal because he is starting out.. not sure if there is any member here that can let us know if pekiner was the same starter at a very low and increased as his popularity increase?