So this place has been really helpful.

The guys seems pretty knowledgeable and can steer you in the right direction. But you've gotta do your own DD for sure.

I've put my deposit and expected to go in 5 months.

I've decided with FutFue combo. Its best choice given my NW5. I feel it'll give me back a strong hairline and good good coverage/density all around. Likely will return in a year if needed. Unless FIN or MIN can suffice. 

I've never taken meds before but I'm going to hop on since I have some time until my appointment.

Overall I have strong hair, everywhere besides the top of my head.

But it's time.   

Lmk if you have any questions.

Do your research. Weight your options.

Don't go with Dr who has immediate openings

Choose a Dr part of the ISHRS.

Check the website, they post awards, grants and articles on the Dr.

Reach out to actual past clients 

14 minutes ago, beanzzzz said:

Choose a Dr part of the ISHRS.

They do not review any results. The Dr's listed are not all good there, far from it, some poor and mediocre ones among the decent usual names. 

So for anyone looking in then carefully research whatever Dr that you're interested in. Just because somone pays a sponsorship fee doesn’t mean they can be relied upon as a decent Dr choice. 

Some of the worst hairtransplant results and butchered surgeries ive seen are coming from ishrs members. A former prasident of the ishrs was notorious with hair plugs and flap surgeries. And he was honored as the prasident of this organisation. Being a member of the ishrs ot the abhrs means absolutely nothing. And in many cases this is cheap advertising and promotion for some really bad hairtransplant doctors.

Edited by jjalay
  • Like 1

But are majority of Turkish mill or not doctors registered to this ISHRS? 

Also, I don't believe it means "nothing". It provides further information about the Dr, secondary source of credentials and patient history/treatment (granted you can weed out the bs ones).

I didn't say ONLY go with such a Dr, but it's a good source of information on the Dr and history 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beanzzzz said:

Also, I don't believe it means "nothing". It provides further information about the Dr, secondary source of credentials and patient history/treatment (granted you can weed out the bs ones).

I didn't say ONLY go with such a Dr, but it's a good source of information on the Dr and history 

ISHRS or IAHRS?

What doctor have you chosen? 

Edited by SuperHans

12 hours ago, beanzzzz said:

There are many doctors in turkey that are members of the ishrs and abhrs that are using this as advertisement and they are producing some really bad results. There is one case of an owner of a chain clinic that operates as a hairmill who he is a member of the ishrs and he is not a doctor. As i said before membership of the ishrs means absolutely nothing about the quality of the work of one doctor.