Thoughts on dr. Espinosa Custodio?

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Loic said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experiences with dr. Espinosa Custodio? His work looks great but there are near to zero real patient reviews online ..

There have been some valid concerns that there are no patient reviews. That said, I think his work is transparent enough to assess his work. You can also ask the clinic to ask to past patients in private.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you. Yeah, good idea about the patient review. I am interested, but the lack of reviews is something that still holds me back. 

There has been one patient review on a Spanish website, where not everything went well ( something with that he was given Ketaconazole very soon after his operation, which turned out to be a mistake ), but his result in the end turned out great. 

There are some good reviews on Google of course, but that’s it

Edited by Loic

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, Loic said:

Thank you. Yeah, good idea about the patient review. I am interested, but the lack of reviews is something that still holds me back. 

There has been one patient review on a Spanish website, where not everything went well ( something with that he was given Ketaconazole very soon after his operation, which turned out to be a mistake ), but his result in the end turned out great. 

There are some good reviews on Google of course, but that’s it

If you can speak to some patients in private. I think that’s a good alternative in lieu of a patient review here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Loic said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had experiences with dr. Espinosa Custodio? His work looks great but there are near to zero real patient reviews online ..

Sure I have seen some on the Spanish forums? 

• Valued Contributor

He is a good doctor though due to lack of patient reviews many patients are hesitant to choose him...you can try checking for his reviews on some other forums.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

20 minutes ago, Loic said:

Do you have any links that you would like to share ? I had trouble finding them 

Google: recuperarelpelo.com and look on there, links cannot be posted on this forum. 

Thank you. I still have troubles finding something but I’ll do another check later and I’ll ask them if they have a patient who’s willing to talk to me

Edited by Loic

That’s very much what I fear / expect as well haha.. but then still, it would be great to read through some experiences or talk with someone. If someone is interested I’m happy to give an update here when I talked with someone