Is there a 50 year old "young old man" here who started oral fina at 0.1 mg to maintain his hair?

arthurSam

Hi,

1,5 years ago I took fina topical 0.025% 3x/week and started having problems after 4 months (prostatis symptoms)

Among all the doctors I saw, only one urologist told me that I was having a PFS (a doctor who also transplants hair and who is a former urologist, Doctor Mousseigne in Paris). According to others my symptoms are not related to finasteride. The last one I saw tell me my symptoms come from a pudendal nerve disorder and I therefore have medication for that, which works well.

I recently try again but after trying the liposomal gel again, I had symptoms immediately in the minutes that followed...

As I find this curious, I tell myself that perhaps I have an allergy to the product in the gel... Besides, when I put my topical minoxidil in the evening, sometimes it gives me the same effect but less intense... and not every time...

So now I am trying oral form at very low dose... According the picture below (picture is from this forum but I dont have the link), 0.1mg of oral fin daily would be enought to maintain my hair, and even got some regrow (+10 hair / cm² instead of +16 with 1mg/day).

Actually I am using topical minox +  Fluridil + CosmeRNA + Exosomes and have a good maintenance (and even some regrow with exosomes I added since 2 months) but I would like to add just a little oral fin (so I could perhaps stop CosmeRNA if I support 0.1mg fin because CosmeRNA is very expensive for the "theoretical" +7.5 hairs it gives to me ...)

I just started 0.1mg few days ago (I use a very precise scale to make my 0.1mg pieces which I put in empty capsules) 

I am also taking resveratrol + nettle leaf with my 0.1mg fin to mitigate side effect as my DHT should be decreased by about 50% even with 0.1mg.

Does anyone have any feedback on this type of take for my age ?

Thanks !

7a3a24d9851a665a5fe93c101d2ad6c66c382ade.thumb.png.28a7641e976aae7d5fc83646d3bbcc40.png

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 11:46 AM, arthurSam said:

Hi,

1,5 years ago I took fina topical 0.025% 3x/week and started having problems after 4 months (prostatis symptoms)

Among all the doctors I saw, only one urologist told me that I was having a PFS (a doctor who also transplants hair and who is a former urologist, Doctor Mousseigne in Paris). According to others my symptoms are not related to finasteride. The last one I saw tell me my symptoms come from a pudendal nerve disorder and I therefore have medication for that, which works well.

I recently try again but after trying the liposomal gel again, I had symptoms immediately in the minutes that followed...

As I find this curious, I tell myself that perhaps I have an allergy to the product in the gel... Besides, when I put my topical minoxidil in the evening, sometimes it gives me the same effect but less intense... and not every time...

So now I am trying oral form at very low dose... According the picture below (picture is from this forum but I dont have the link), 0.1mg of oral fin daily would be enought to maintain my hair, and even got some regrow (+10 hair / cm² instead of +16 with 1mg/day).

Actually I am using topical minox +  Fluridil + CosmeRNA + Exosomes and have a good maintenance (and even some regrow with exosomes I added since 2 months) but I would like to add just a little oral fin (so I could perhaps stop CosmeRNA if I support 0.1mg fin because CosmeRNA is very expensive for the "theoretical" +7.5 hairs it gives to me ...)

I just started 0.1mg few days ago (I use a very precise scale to make my 0.1mg pieces which I put in empty capsules) 

I am also taking resveratrol + nettle leaf with my 0.1mg fin to mitigate side effect as my DHT should be decreased by about 50% even with 0.1mg.

Does anyone have any feedback on this type of take for my age ?

Thanks !

7a3a24d9851a665a5fe93c101d2ad6c66c382ade.thumb.png.28a7641e976aae7d5fc83646d3bbcc40.png

How is the oral working for you? The liposomal I heard is supposed to rarely cause side effects. I was planning on trying it at 0.01%.

@mojones Well from the first half hour after application I have prostate symptoms... I tried the duta gel parati 1% and the parati fina gel 0.01%... It's very curious I think perhaps I have an allergy to products...

For the oral finasteride at very low dose, I haven't started yet, I'm trying to find less "aggressive" oral alternatives but I don't find anything very convincing...

I thought I had a clue with the astaxanthin + saw palmetto combo but the 25% reduction in DHT in the blood is a priori too low to be interesting for the hair...

So for oral fina a priori the minimum dose would be 0.25mg EOD

In any case knowing that my current topical combo works well I wonder if taking fina is useful for me... perhaps it would be more wise for me to wait until I have hair loss to start ...I hesitate a lot! 🙂

Edited by arthurSam

Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes

6 hours ago, arthurSam said:

In any case knowing that my current topical combo works well I wonder if taking fina is useful for me... perhaps it would be more wise for me to wait until I have hair loss to start ...I hesitate a lot! 🙂

What is your current topical combo? 

15 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

What is your current topical combo? 

Topical minox, Fluridil, CosmeRNA and exosomes.

Fluridil inhibit the binding of DHT to AR, CosmeRNA disable the AR and exosomes add some vitamins + grow factors + miRNA.

I would just like to add something to lower the DHT in the scalp but the only topical treatment that seems not too agressive is Xyon dutasteride gel but it is not available in my country 😞

I am also looking to do dutasteride mesotherapy in my country which could be another solution to lower the DHT in my scalp.

Edited by arthurSam