Final thoughts on Resul Yaman?

I think this is the clinic I'm close to considering. I've seen a negative review over the span of several years but majority here and on reddit say he's good. I was quoted 2500 grafts. 

I've posted here before and you all have been so helpful. Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, Wahad said:

I think this is the clinic I'm close to considering. I've seen a negative review over the span of several years but majority here and on reddit say he's good. I was quoted 2500 grafts. 

I have seen Dr Yamans results for over a decade, and like any other Dr he does have the occasional miss, over harvesting has appeared to happen occasionally as well as failure to recreate temple points. You will find some other sub par work if you do a deep enough search. 

However he's still a solid choice for those on a budget. Absolutely no Dr is free from those sub par procedures. 

The amount of reviews you can find here from both the patient and the clinic themselves should give you a very good idea of what to expect. 

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 1

I’m also thinking to book with dr yaman because I really like his results and I would feel safe selecting him.
My criteria are that Dr yaman is an ethical surgeon who cares about his patients, his results look really natural, he participates in all of his hair transplants, he does a few patients per day.
In addition most Of his results turn out to be good and you can find many great results of dr yaman on this forum, while there will always be some not perfect results since there is no guarantee in hair transplants. His price is also very afforable compared to other expensive surgeons, and he is propably the best value for money option you can find right now.

Edited by Napoli

Believe he does 4 or 5 max a day- Me and 2 others were picked up at hotel then next day on the wash 1 guy came with us from the hotel and said he got it done yesterday too then 1 other guy appear by himself after we arrived.

I think Yaman is one of the safest budget options for the higher Norwood cases and there are numerous success stories demonstrated on this forum. Personal preference but i wanted more Dr. involvement and a maximum of 2 patients  per day so i chose Dr Turan at Fuecapilar. Other than extractions, he performed the entire procedure. There were also more examples on here of Norwood 3 cases performed by him, similar to my MPB. 

9 hours ago, Wahad said:

Do a better research. You wil find many bad results from this clinic in this forum. If you are looking for a budget option in turkey better to choose dr gur or dr turan.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Wahad said:

Dr Yaman is a great option, as the majority of his results are great ones and you can find many successful results and satisfied patients from dr yaman on this forum. Plus his price is really decent. So overall a very good doctor with good price. You will be in safe hands by selecting dr yaman and you don’t have to worry. Good luck !

Edited by Divinehair

11 hours ago, Wahad said:

I wouldn’t go with him my brother when it is better low cost alternative available. He is a hair mill that do between 3-5 patient daily and also very little involvement with him where the technicians does the most. Stay away from him bro.

look at Dr. Gur, Dr. Turan or Dr.Dermitov (not sure how to spell his name properly 😩) if u want cheap options. 

good luck with your future surgery 😀

Edited by Ajamilo
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

I wouldn’t go with him my brother when it is better low cost alternative available. He is a hair mill that do between 3-5 patient daily and also very little involvement with him where the technicians does the most. Stay away from him bro.

look at Dr. Gur, Dr. Turan or Dr.Dermitov (not sure how to spell his name properly 😩) if u want cheap options. 

good luck with your future surgery 😀

3-5 patients a Hair mill? He needs to make the money to keep his practice open. @Napoli I know you seen so many case reviews and comments on who to go and who is bad etc. Its all an opinion, i had the same dilemma. What i would do its speak to as many consultants on all budgets and take a general view of what you need and whats the realistic approach for your hair type, grafts and age. When you get to the clinic all you do is lie there and there no going back cause all you can do is trust them. I been to Yaman recently can't say it was rubbish or amazing the service /experience but end of the day we all want is results. Hopefully in June I can start writing up a review on results, cause if you read the experience, hotel, surgery itself , next day hair wash we all experience the same at Yaman. 

19 hours ago, Jayhair said:

3-5 patients a Hair mill? He needs to make the money to keep his practice open. @Napoli I know you seen so many case reviews and comments on who to go and who is bad etc. Its all an opinion, i had the same dilemma. What i would do its speak to as many consultants on all budgets and take a general view of what you need and whats the realistic approach for your hair type, grafts and age. When you get to the clinic all you do is lie there and there no going back cause all you can do is trust them. I been to Yaman recently can't say it was rubbish or amazing the service /experience but end of the day we all want is results. Hopefully in June I can start writing up a review on results, cause if you read the experience, hotel, surgery itself , next day hair wash we all experience the same at Yaman. 

I spoke with Yaman's clinic. He told me they do 2-3 patients a day. He said Yaman does not leave until YOU leave. He might not be there the entire time but he does make sure to pop in and check. I think thats fine.