12,501 grafts / Dr. Felipe Pittella / Jan 2024

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, verbmaker said:

Yoda any chance u can post a before and after pic of your beard? Doctor told me, we may have to use facial beard for my transplant. Kinda nervous about losing my facial beard

Sure, posting some before/after pics here. I usually don’t keep beard, but when I do, it is not more than 2 weeks. So the photos are limited to growth period from 2 days to 2 weeks post shaving. 

Note: total 5.5k grafts taken from beard (neck and cheeks).

IMG_4296.jpeg

IMG_4300.jpeg

IMG_4301.jpeg

IMG_4302.jpeg

IMG_4308.jpeg

IMG_4307.jpeg

IMG_4306.jpeg

IMG_4305.jpeg

IMG_4304.jpeg

Edited by YodaHead
Correction

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

Wow beard still looks great. Any idea how many of the beard grafts were taken from your face specifically? Did he take most of the facial grafts from cheeks and goatee area? Thank u so much for the reply with pics. Helps me out alot

9 hours ago, verbmaker said:

Any idea how many of the beard grafts were taken from your face specifically? Did he take most of the facial grafts from cheeks and goatee area?

He avoided the mustache and chin just in case i wanted to keep goatee. 
I don’t know the exact count taken from cheek vs. neck, but here is a photo day after the surgery showing marks on the cheek. It was same on both sides.

IMG_4310.png

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/