When did you recover from shock loss after a hair transplant?

It really depends on the individual and of course the doctor you went to and whether they actually damaged your existing hair through heavy-handed work or whether it was the unavoidable shock loss that follows a procedure. 

I'd say my native hair and donor fully recovered around the 12 month mark, though I am still seeing improvements in Month 16. 

1 hour ago, mojones said:

Did anyone’s native hair recovery take longer? Like the 6-8 month mark?

It actually varies from person to person. But it can take upto six months.

19 hours ago, StillAlive said:

It really depends on the individual and of course the doctor you went to and whether they actually damaged your existing hair through heavy-handed work or whether it was the unavoidable shock loss that follows a procedure. 

I'd say my native hair and donor fully recovered around the 12 month mark, though I am still seeing improvements in Month 16. 

Did you notice native hair loss that had not come back around the 6 month mark? When did you see the old hairs in the recipient start growing in? I’m missing some density that I used to have. I guess I should keep waiting before making judgement. More insight on your experience would help? Thank you!

Edited by mojones

No significant native hair loss observed in the form of a shed. I was not on fin/minox either, mind you.

If you check out my thread, you can see that on the 6th month I was maybe 50% of the way there, with the result looking quite immature.

Trust in the process, it really does take a full year to accurately asses results.