ghk-cu is potent 5-ar inhibitor?

just_me

I didn't know that ghk-cu is also potent 5ar inhibitor.
" 5-alpha reductase exists in 2 forms; type 1 which function in hair follicles and type 2 which acts in prostate tissue. Follicle damaging DHT is produced in the hair follicles..."
" at At 0.12 micrograms copper ion per milliliter, there was a 50% reduction in activity of type 1 alpha reductase but copper (II) ions were 10-fold less active on inhibiting the type 2 prostate type. Thus, copper ions are more specific inhibitors of 5-AR than finasteride." (6)..."
source:https://www.peptidesciences.com/blog/how-does-ghk-cu-improve-hair-follicle-growth

I had sides with 5ar inhibitors in the past. I am wondering is 5ar type 1 or 5ar type 2 that gives sides?

@12345 It seems copper peptide is often found on product you can inject in mesotherapy to scalp.

For example peptide copper is part of component you can found in the exosomes I just start to use since 1,5 months but I think you can find it on other injection product like injectable vitamins :

Screenshot_20240125-234349_Drive2.thumb.jpg.5fba163439b91e695b79f361ae55cebb.jpg

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day (with Melatonin, Fisetin, Resveratrol, NMN, Ginko, Nettle root, Caffein)
DHT and Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes

@just_me I will send you by private message the documents Thomas give me as I don't know if it's authorized to publish it on the net... (It is labeled as a document for internal staff ) But I got only the french version ...

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day (with Melatonin, Fisetin, Resveratrol, NMN, Ginko, Nettle root, Caffein)
DHT and Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) : ASCE+ HRLV AAPE for Hair secretomes + human Umbilical Chord Exosomes

• 2 weeks later...

I like ghk-cu and read the website source you cited. It seems that ghk-cu is effective at blocking the type 1 isoenzyme of 5-ar, and not so potent at blocking type 2. Type 2 is typically known as the more important isozyme related to AGA. Still interesting, though.