FUE Hair tranplant

Received 2000 grafts to my hairline Nov 4 so it's been about 2 months and 17 days so about 2 and a half months since my transplant. I'm a little worried because my hair actually still looks worse then when I got the transplant.

IMG_20240123_232859521.jpg

IMG_20231118_095547975.jpg

IMG_20240123_232909878.jpg

IMG_20240123_232930472.jpg

IMG_20231118_095636181.jpg

IMG_20240123_232852963.jpg

IMG_20231118_095537175_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240123_232914684.jpg

IMG_20240123_232921201.jpg

IMG_20231118_095557322.jpg

IMG_20231118_095236836~2.jpg

IMG_20231105_011734941~2.jpg

IMG_20231118_095223377.jpg

IMG_20231105_011723753_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20231118_095236067.jpg

IMG_20231105_011727814~2.jpg

All the pics where you can barely see my hair and it look really light are my most recent pics from today. The darker ones are either the day of or week after the procedure. 

• Valued Contributor

Things don’t really kick off until after the 3 month mark - usually around 4 months is when you’ll see the first major changes. Nothing to panic about just yet!

Who was your surgeon?

• Valued Contributor

As the above posters stated,right now you are in the ungly ducking phase and the growth would kick in after 3 months post op...plus there can be shock loss around the transplanted area that's why this may be looking worse than your pre op condition...but as time pass by the hairs which are fallen off/miniaturised due to shock will again grow along with those transplanted hairs and you will start noticing the difference.

When undergoing a hair transplant, it's important to be aware of the different stages involved. Initially, there's a phase where most of the transplanted hairs will naturally shed, typically occurring within the first 3 months after the procedure. Following this shedding phase, the growth phase begins, during which you'll gradually notice new hairs sprouting.

Throughout the growth phase, it's important to understand that there will be fluctuations in the rate of hair growth. It's possible that one side of your head may exhibit more rapid growth while the other lags behind. At certain points, you might even observe that the hair has grown, but the density remains lower than desired.There will be certain months where you will get more growth and you will not see any noticeable growth the following month.There will be some spots where there will be no growth which may create a patchy appearance.

However, it's crucial to maintain patience and trust the process. After approximately 12 months, everything should come together harmoniously, resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking head of hair so this is a long journey my friend and patience is the key.

I hope this helps you to calm your nerves now and then...Best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating brother...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

19 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Things don’t really kick off until after the 3 month mark - usually around 4 months is when you’ll see the first major changes. Nothing to panic about just yet!

Who was your surgeon?

I went to Resul Yamans in istanbul, Turkey

19 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

As the above posters stated,right now you are in the ungly ducking phase and the growth would kick in after 3 months post op...plus there can be shock loss around the transplanted area that's why this may be looking worse than your pre op condition...but as time pass by the hairs which are fallen off/miniaturised due to shock will again grow along with those transplanted hairs and you will start noticing the difference.

When undergoing a hair transplant, it's important to be aware of the different stages involved. Initially, there's a phase where most of the transplanted hairs will naturally shed, typically occurring within the first 3 months after the procedure. Following this shedding phase, the growth phase begins, during which you'll gradually notice new hairs sprouting.

Throughout the growth phase, it's important to understand that there will be fluctuations in the rate of hair growth. It's possible that one side of your head may exhibit more rapid growth while the other lags behind. At certain points, you might even observe that the hair has grown, but the density remains lower than desired.There will be certain months where you will get more growth and you will not see any noticeable growth the following month.There will be some spots where there will be no growth which may create a patchy appearance.

However, it's crucial to maintain patience and trust the process. After approximately 12 months, everything should come together harmoniously, resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking head of hair so this is a long journey my friend and patience is the key.

I hope this helps you to calm your nerves now and then...Best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating brother...

Thank you for the encouragement, I appreciate your input.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Who was your surgeon?

Resul Yaman