Suggestions for hair transplant clinics in the EU?

Hello, I'm a 21 y/o male that lives in the US, and I typically fly to poland every other year on vacation and to help with family and I was hoping to get some advice on potential decent (tho affordable) hair traplsnat clinics in the EU. I'm mostly looking for surgeons/doctors in poland but I'm also wondering if there are any in Germany, Belgium, UK, as well as other locations, but I'm pretty stumped. Does anyone have any suggestions?

4 hours ago, jjalay said:

At 21 you are too young to get a hairtransplant and most of the good doctors will decline you. Can you post some photos or your NW level?

Oh right I forgot to mention im planning on doing so within a few years, probably when I'm 23. I'm a norwood 2/3.

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Worker1212 said:

Oh right I forgot to mention im planning on doing so within a few years, probably when I'm 23. I'm a norwood 2/3.

Still too young. 

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Worker1212 said:

probably when I'm 23

Even 23 is considered too young...i would say at this stage you should consult and good hair transplant surgeon and start medication and other non surgical therapies which can slow down,stabilise or reverse your hairloss...do all the required reports and then create a medication regime that safely suits your needs.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

12 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Even 23 is considered too young...i would say at this stage you should consult and good hair transplant surgeon and start medication and other non surgical therapies which can slow down,stabilise or reverse your hairloss...do all the required reports and then create a medication regime that safely suits your needs.

Understood, currently that's what I'm doing and I'm honestly hoping to get a general consultation to have a gameplan for the future. Right now currently on 1mg finasteride as well as ketoconazole shampoo for dermitits but its doing wonders for my hair. I'm consdiering oral minoxidil but I'm extremely uncertain and anxious with its cardiocascular effects.