Dr Daniel Dourado - Anyone have experience?

Dr Dourado is another Brazil guy that looks to be doing pretty big restorations. I cant find English reviews. The results I've seen are from his clinics site and his instagram - they are very good but most of the clinics pics are directly post op. the post op recipients site looks very similar to Pittella - whole head covered very clean looking. He's regularly doing 7k graft sessions and from what i can tell in the pre op images he likes to incorporate both beard and chest grafts. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with him or knowledge of his work.

• Administrators

I haven’t heard of him, any reason you’re not considering Pittella?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

29 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I haven’t heard of him, any reason you’re not considering Pittella?

Since ive had multiple FUTs, still unsatisfied, and need to possibly use from beard.. im most definitely considering Pittella. Id love to just book with him even if its far out - but I'm still waiting on a response for a virtual consultation date.