Split surgery

Hi guys ,I be got a questions  please 

at HTC ,they said to me I need about 3000 grapfts ,it’s probably 2000 for hairline and 1000 more to denser middle front area They do it in two days ,but as I don’t have all the money I was thinking about 2000 ish. , forvhairline and in a few months I ll complete with a 2 nd surgery

what do you reckon? ,and what’s the shortest time I need for a second transplant bargaining for that the 2nd one would not be messing with the same area 

thanks   I ll show you a pic ,then some experienced member would say if the numbers of grafs proposed are ok in your view 

thanks 

image.jpg

Edited by Gustavo

6 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

If you are planning to do second surgery, Its always recommended to wait at-least twelve months.

And can you tell me please how many grafts you consider you each of the two areas? I mean sides  and thinning front

Edited by Gustavo

• Valued Contributor
15 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Hi guys ,I be got a questions  please 

at HTC ,they said to me I need about 3000 grapfts ,it’s probably 2000 for hairline and 1000 more to denser middle front area They do it in two days ,but as I don’t have all the money I was thinking about 2000 ish. , forvhairline and in a few months I ll complete with a 2 nd surgery

what do you reckon? ,and what’s the shortest time I need for a second transplant bargaining for that the 2nd one would not be messing with the same area 

thanks   I ll show you a pic ,then some experienced member would say if the numbers of grafs proposed are ok in your view 

thanks 

image.jpg

I assume the hairline you’ve drawn here is meant to be illustrative rather than precise? Because that would be a very flat and odd hairline with no natural recession points. 

If you just wanted to add a little enhancement to the temples and a little density to the forelock (where there’s space) then I don’t think you’d need 3,000 grafts at all. 2,000 max would be a nice improvement whilst keeping planets on the back (maybe for a density top up during a second pass). 

• Like 1