Anesteshia fear

Hi guys ,can any of you advice me on how to kick away my panic from anesthesia injections ,it’s not fear of needles or pain 

MY pannicknarises after I read how heart beat faster for a while after big quantities of adrenaline get inside your scap

any suggestions please to stop this paralyzing feeling that is not letting me book a surgery 

thanks 

19 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Hi guys ,can any of you advice me on how to kick away my panic from anesthesia injections ,it’s not fear of needles or pain 

MY pannicknarises after I read how heart beat faster for a while after big quantities of adrenaline get inside your scap

any suggestions please to stop this paralyzing feeling that is not letting me book a surgery 

thanks 

Honestly, they don’t even hurt. In the hands of the right surgeon, you won’t be panicking. I was before I got to the clinic, but I soon settled once we started talking. The whole procedure is very relaxing. 

• Valued Contributor

Usually you are given a Xanax before surgery (or are offered one at the least). I suggest you could ask for this a little bit earlier or at least tell the surgeon of your anxiety. I've had so many needles in my scalp since I was 18 that my pain threshold now is very high. I actually enjoyed the experience of my last two hair transplants and I couldn't stop asking questions the whole time during surgery. All the best.

In HTC ,where I’m booked ,they told me they sedate intravenous all patients ,better off ,at least during anesteshia

any remarks about this clinic ? ,is the one I’m choosing 

Edited by Gustavo