Need Advice on situation

Balding at an early age can impact a man's confidence. It's happened to many of us in this forum. And woman can be just as shallow regarding looks and appearance compared to men. I started to thin at 21 but wasn't able to get onto fin until I was 26 as it was a fairly new drug in the 90's. I was able to date and hook up with plenty of hot girls in my 20's with a hairline similar to yours. I had a gf that looked like a young Charlize Theron....same hairline as yours. I was 24. Was there some insecurities about my hair? Absolutely, If I let it get to me....and I had to fight through that. You're confidence impacting you much more than the hairline......and ALL woman love a confident guy and are pushed away from a guy that's lacks confidence. You're not bald...not even close!! Know that.

Stop concentrating on what you don't have and concentrate on what you do have or what you can improve with yourself. Woman love height as well and I know plenty of guys that are less than 6' that  are able to find beautiful girls....myself included. Get into great shape...hit the gym. Dress a little better. Try growing out the hair a bit. Focus on education, reading, hobbies, setting yourself up for a career/future. Being the Alpha that you may want to be involves way more than just hair!

Eventually, I married a beautiful (and crazy- LOL) girl and have beautiful children. 

Food for thought..........If you don't think you can get the girls in the 9-10 range because of the hairline, you probably can't get them with a perfect hairline. And girls in the 9-10 range are a major pain in the ass...not worth it in my experience.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Cospine said:

Food for thought..........If you don't think you can get the girls in the 9-10 range because of the hairline, you probably can't get them with a perfect hairline. And girls in the 9-10 range are a major pain in the ass...not worth it in my experience.

Man this is so true. The 9-10s know they look good and can get any man, so you're never going to be enough for them to be happy with you. They will always feel like they are settling. The 7-8s are where it's at. They still look very good and a lot of them have that major cuteness factor. They know they look good, but they also know they aren't as hot as the 9-10s, so they have just a little bit of self esteem issues where they are happy to have a guy who is in good shape and has a good job.... so that's your goal. Workout and get in great shape and work on improving your income. Believe me, an 7-8 will be happy to show off a muscular man with a decent income to make the 9s and 10s jealous. You don't have to be rich. You just have to have your finances in order with no large amounts of debt.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.