Dr. Luis Nader Unreachable Help Needed

First of all, Thanks to this forum and to the amazing and kind people here that put in so much effort to help others.

I have been consistently trying to contact Dr. Luis Nader in Reynosa Mexico from last few weeks. His results are great for cases similar to mine. 

Additionally, I am just 4 hours on the other side of the border so he is an easier option than traveling abroad or seeking more expensive options in USA. 

I have tried all listed contact information on his site multiple times to no response. 

@Melvin- Admin I saw you comment offering help on a similar post asking the OP to dm you. I would greatly appreciate your help but can’t dm. Doesn’t look like I’m enabled to DM yet.

I understand his office is unable to keep up.

I’d greatly appreciate if anyone can please help me get in touch with him ? 

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Jugnu!

I am curious, did you ever heard back from Dr Nader or @Melvin- Admin? I really wanted to go with him given his results on other patients. I filled the form on the clinic’s website, sent Dr Nader two emails 7 days apart and still no answer… I am open to any suggestion that could help me get in touch with him. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

@Furybubu Didn't hear back from @Melvin- Admin, not even a courtesy response of I can't help. Which was disappointing.

I did hear back from Dr. Nader himself after persistent follow ups across weeks after I made the post above. He confirmed his office was receiving thousands of emails and not being able to pay the needed attention to such a high volume. He has to look at a case, understand the needs, confirm he can help the patient and then allow the patient to get in line for surgery.  He also shared that he was booked solid for a year ahead at least.

Per him I need two surgeries a year apart. I am looking elsewhere instead of waiting in line for a year to get the first one and relying on getting lucky with any cancellations with an already long stand by queue. 

Edited by Jugnu