Hi guys I'm new here and really nervous lol 

This is my hair 19 days post surgery and was looking to know if this looks pretty normal to you guys? Really glad I found this forum I've been constantly checking things online Screenshot_20240107_150936_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8c0485932074235f017432f909299bcf.jpgSnapchat-315426666.thumb.jpg.4b07baebdc7e52f75a8a9953bdbf45ee.jpg

I dont see anything wrong at 19 days. It would be great if you could share some more information, like how many grafts, where did you had this done, hos is the donor area looking and if you plan a second surgery.

Thanks for the reply 

I had 3500 grafts amd I had it done in Istanbul turkey

At the minute I'm not thinking about a 2nd transplant. Alot of people are telling me they can't believe how quick it is growing but in awaiting shock loss

This is me a few months before the procedure 

Thunk it 2500 around the temple area and behind the fringe and 1000 mod section and Crown

Any other advice about looking after it I'd appreciate 

Screenshot_20240107_210133_WhatsApp.jpg

Which clinic? Many doctors recommend oral minoxidil for at least the first 6 months after your hairtransplant to optimize the results. This is something you can consider and talk with your doctor about it.

Longevita

The surgeon carried out of the procedure 

Yeah I'll be starting in that was told to wait 4 weeks

Another question if you don't mind answering. Should i continue washing my hair everyday at this point or go back to every other day

Really appreciate your advice 

2 hours ago, Kevmufc11 said:

Hi guys I'm new here and really nervous lol 

This is my hair 19 days post surgery and was looking to know if this looks pretty normal to you guys? Really glad I found this forum I've been constantly checking things online Screenshot_20240107_150936_Gallery.thumb.jpg.8c0485932074235f017432f909299bcf.jpgSnapchat-315426666.thumb.jpg.4b07baebdc7e52f75a8a9953bdbf45ee.jpg

Happy growing...everything looks perfectly normal. You will start seeing result at 6 months and final result at 12 months. Best of luck. How much did you pay for your hair transplant?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Kevmufc11 said:

Longevita

The surgeon carried out of the procedure 

Yeah I'll be starting in that was told to wait 4 weeks

Another question if you don't mind answering. Should i continue washing my hair everyday at this point or go back to every other day

Really appreciate your advice 

Most clinics reccomend washing your hair every day for the first 4 weeks where all the transplanted hair are expected to fall out. After that you can start washing your hair eery second day. But you should ask your doctor what shampoo he recommends using for the first months after the hairtransplant.

• Thanks 1