Am I a diffuse thinner? 2500 Hair transplant by Yaman done in July

Hello, I had a transplant for 2500 grafts at the hairline and midscalp. I personally thought I had a decent hairline but wanted to improve it and gain some density in my midscalp. Only 500 grafts were in the midscalp and the rest was in the front. My question is did I get enough grafts in the mid scalp to cover my baldness? Right now I’m in month 5 with bad shock loss, probably cause of not being on finasteride (bad side effects). Can anyone shed some light on my hair and if it’s diffuse and if I got enough grafts? 
Pictures in order: pre transplant (baldness covered due to hair styling), shaved head before operation, post-op, then the last two pics are from last month (shock loss, but I had a little bit of a similar hair loss pattern thought not as much)

IMG_0585.jpeg

IMG_0595.png

IMG_0594.png

IMG_0593.png

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I would like to ask You why did you make 5 threads to ask the same question ? Normally people do one thread.

Also you made the same threads before one month too asking the same question again. It’s like every month you make new 5 threads to ask the same question and you uploaded the same pictures too, not even new ones. Lol

Edited by Jackdaniels

5 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

I would like to ask You why did you make 5 threads to ask the same question ? Normally people do one thread.

Also you made the same threads before one month too asking the same question again. It’s like every month you make new 5 threads to ask the same question and you uploaded the same pictures too, not even new ones. Lol

To get a reply what else? And I don’t need to upload new ones if my hair is literally the same. Lol 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mojones said:

To get a reply what else? And I don’t need to upload new ones if my hair is literally the same. Lol 

Yea but it’s weird that you have made 5 threads for the same question, while everyone else do one thread for one question. 
You did 5 threads again last month by asking the same question too. Members replied to you but you made another 5 threads now to ask the same question again lol 😂 

well you don’t have newer pictures of yourself ?

Edited by Jackdaniels

Just now, Jackdaniels said:

Yea but it’s weird that you have made 5 threads for the same question, while everyone else do one thread for one question. 
You did 5 threads again lost monarch by asking the same question before one month too. Members replied to you but you made another 5 threads now to ask the same question again lol

well you don’t have newer pictures of yourself ?

No one really answered if I got enough grafts in my midscalp area unfortunately