Dr Ted Miln Harley Street

I've been researching hair quite a lot over these last few months and one Dr who caught my eye was Dr Ted Miln on Harley Street. He seems incredibly enthusiastic after consulting with him and knows hair transplant very well. 

Has anyone had a hair transplant with Dr Ted Miln who can share their account of the day, aftercare and result? 

• Valued Contributor

Does this Dr also work at HQ Hair Transplants in Cardiff?

EDIT: Just checked and yes he is. I've seen some of his work and it looks decent but there's a lack of HD close up pictures of the work and forum/patient journals.

You should definitely consult with Dr Mani Mittal who is forum recommended as well as Dr Ed Ball of the Maitland Clinic if you're looking at the best UK options.

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 2

That is the doctor yes, though he said he works mostly in London at WMG. I've consulted with Dr Ball and Dr Mani also and all are very knowledgable. I just wondered if anyone had an account of Dr Miln to share ? His Insta is really informative otherwise. I guess that may be the way the worlds going vs forums not sure.... 

• Like 1

He’s a very good surgeon who has quietly been making a name for himself within the UK. 

Like with any Dr on the cusp of ‘breaking out’ it takes a few people to make a leap of faith so to speak. The manner in which he presents his cases on his own social media is very good. The comb throughs are done properly, no fancy lighting , no carefully chosen angles. One continuous 360 degree video as it should be. It would be great to see more independent real times cases which in time I’m sure will surface

I suspect we’ll be seeing an awful lot more of him within the next few years. 

16 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

He’s a very good surgeon who has quietly been making a name for himself within the UK. 

Like with any Dr on the cusp of ‘breaking out’ it takes a few people to make a leap of faith so to speak. The manner in which he presents his cases on his own social media is very good. The comb throughs are done properly, no fancy lighting , no carefully chosen angles. One continuous 360 degree video as it should be. It would be great to see more independent real times cases which in time I’m sure will surface

I suspect we’ll be seeing an awful lot more of him within the next few years. 

Ye he definitely seems to be one to keep an eye on. His results and videos are excellent 

On 12/30/2023 at 11:44 PM, Berba11 said:

Does this Dr also work at HQ Hair Transplants in Cardiff?

EDIT: Just checked and yes he is. I've seen some of his work and it looks decent but there's a lack of HD close up pictures of the work and forum/patient journals.

You should definitely consult with Dr Mani Mittal who is forum recommended as well as Dr Ed Ball of the Maitland Clinic if you're looking at the best UK options.

I’ve been following him also as a new gen surgeon. He just announced he’s leaving HQ  Cardiff on his Instagram. Seems he’s setting up his own practice in Cardiff and continuing with Westminster Medical in London. 

Posted (edited)
On 1/6/2024 at 1:10 AM, HairClinicPortugal said:

I’ve been following him also as a new gen surgeon. He just announced he’s leaving HQ  Cardiff on his Instagram. Seems he’s setting up his own practice in Cardiff and continuing with Westminster Medical in London. 

Just seen his new clinic taking shape on his socials. Looks like it will be fantastic. I get the impression from the teases it’s going to be much different from the usual standard clinics. 

(And no I’m not on any commission from the Dr 🤣, It’s just refreshing to see another UK based Dr coming through who clearly knows his stuff)

Edited by ScottishGuy21