Dr Yaman, 7000K 59yr old male, long post on HT experience Nov 23-24 2023

Siggy

• 3 weeks later...

3.5 month update

pictures are really not capturing the growth properly 

have had one scissors only trim to even it out

tried a natural dye after 2.5 months as sides were gray and top was dark

Herbatint Permanent Haircolor 

this week I introduced fibers and the results were great to show what’s coming when the hairs start to thicken up

Nanogen Keratin Hair Fibers

the pimples have become less frequent but still get one pop up every so often in the transplant area

never experienced shock loss 

Sides and back from donor area are growing nicely with no signs of over harvesting 

some say 7000 in one procedure can’t work

i would disagree 😀. Still a long way to go but I am pleased with progress so far

2.5mg MIN. 1/2 a dose in am and 1/2 in pm

standard vitamins

baby shampoo

see you next month with updated pics

IMG_0248.jpeg

IMG_0249.jpeg

Edited by Siggy
  • Like 1

• Moderators
On 12/27/2023 at 3:07 PM, Siggy said:

6500 USD which included 4 nights in upgraded suite at hotel

Wow. That price is not bad at all.... and you get a 4 night vacation with it  🙂

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Looks like it's growing in very well for just 3.5 months.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy good progress 

4 months +1 week

17 weeks since I left the clinic 

crown is still slow but lots of short hairs

had 2 light scissor only hair cuts to blend length 

now waiting for density which will come in the next 6 months. Donor area looks like nothing was removed from 4 feet away it looks like I have full head of hair  started using hair fiber which I don’t think is as common here in the states but was a great addition after 2 nd month to create illusion of density 

for those about to embark on this journey, hair fibers are your friend  check with clinic for timing  you don’t want to void your warranty LOL

if it stopped now I would be happy but realize that there is so much more to come 

no post op follow up from clinic but that’s ok

when going offshore for procedure like this one cannot expect the same level of care as we would see in the USA. Lots of resources like this forum to gather info and share 

would do this again with no hesitation with Dr YamanIMG_0398.thumb.jpeg.5835bb88f1c8472e6b68002de810a483.jpeg2ba4bec9-f3c0-4b2e-aaec-2ff001e924fa.jpeg.ea436dc7614fb9ead85a75d1c4a7a171.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1