My HT with Dr.Madhu dec 7th 2009

ashok

I actually wondered about that before and it seems logical, but I too have never heard it mentioned before. Are you sure it's new hair and not just normal MPB shedding?

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I honsetly believe that the claims of disfunction are given more attention then they deserve. I've been using Propecia/Proscar for 10 years, and I have none of the mentioned side-effects. And to my knowledge there is nothing out there at works like this particular substance. Its the best non-surgery option, in my opinion. And most people who do get hair transplant surgery also use propecia to stave off future hairloss which can pontentially undermine the look of their hair.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ashok,

I am wondering what is your situation today one year post HT, I am myself looking to go for HT in next 3 months with the same doctor but unable to freeze it. Could you please update your hairblog, it will help a lot of us.

Cheers,

tuja

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha