36y/o seeking opinions!

1 hour ago, Britanium said:

Which clinic has said this? 

Eugenix.
I feel comfortably with there evaluation beeing only from photos so I dobnt know its not 100% befor meeting for IRL evaluation. But 3500 scalp and beard total is there guess.

21 minutes ago, Aogl said:

Eugenix.
I feel comfortably with there evaluation beeing only from photos so I dobnt know its not 100% befor meeting for IRL evaluation. But 3500 scalp and beard total is there guess.

Eugenix is known for uh.... taking almost anyone as a candidate no matter how bad their donor is. I doubt it was a Dr or medical proffesional who examined your photos and gave this estimate. 

14 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Eugenix is known for uh.... taking almost anyone as a candidate no matter how bad their donor is. I doubt it was a Dr or medical proffesional who examined your photos and gave this estimate. 

They told me a Dr hade assesed and that they have many cases like mine that they have done befor. 
Someone here recomended them and I have seen them recomended befor.

Anyway I will wait 1 year for the finasterid to have an effect, Im hoping that will let me harvest more then 2500 aswell

15 hours ago, Aogl said:

Eugenix.

Eugenix seem to be a lot more miss than hit these days. It also depends on which Dr you would be choosing. Look far and wide for the results for each. Some poorly planned cases seem to be a common theme with the lower tier Dr's. 

36 minutes ago, Britanium said:

Eugenix seem to be a lot more miss than hit these days. It also depends on which Dr you would be choosing. Look far and wide for the results for each. Some poorly planned cases seem to be a common theme with the lower tier Dr's. 

I would defently choose ther more premium doctors, the price difference is not that extrem in perspectiv to the importance and finality of the procedeur.
Them doing beard grafts makes a huge difference for me as I got some beard I dont mind sharing 

• Valued Contributor

@Aogl

I would agree with all the above posters that you are not a good candidate for HT but still if you are willing to go for it than you have to keep your goals extremely moderate...you can frame your face with a good hairline and than spread rest of the grafts all over the scalp and thn do smp and keep a buzzed look

Zarev and pittela ofcourse would be the first pick but if you can't afford them than you can look at hdc which is a good budget option 

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

17 hours ago, Aogl said:

Wont Finasterid in a years time maybe change it so I becom a better candidate for HT?

Isn’t oral minoxidil better for improving the donor area? Usually there isn’t much minitiurization going on there? Not sure though. 

10 hours ago, SY7 said:

Isn’t oral minoxidil better for improving the donor area? Usually there isn’t much minitiurization going on there? Not sure though. 

Oral minoxidil is not avalible in Sweden, but I use regular topical minoxidil.

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:17 PM, A_4_Archan said:

@Aogl

I would agree with all the above posters that you are not a good candidate for HT but still if you are willing to go for it than you have to keep your goals extremely moderate...you can frame your face with a good hairline and than spread rest of the grafts all over the scalp and thn do smp and keep a buzzed look

Zarev and pittela ofcourse would be the first pick but if you can't afford them than you can look at hdc which is a good budget option 

I have come to the conclusion that I must have a clinic that takes beard hair to mix in with the scalp hair for maximum coverage.
To me Eugenix looks good but that is also the only good clinic I have come cross that will mix the HT with grafts from the beard.

Im also really hoping that the minoxidil and finasterid will improve the donor area so more grafts can be extracted.

Would you think this is a resonable hope?