Am I suitable for HT? And is this Norwood 4?

Dear all,

I have been reading this forum for quite a while now. At the moment made the decision to go for a HT, preferably I would like to go for Dr Pekiner. I know he has a long waiting line but that makes it also suitable to start with min and fin if necessary. If possible I wouldn't like to take meds. 

M, 32, No other bald family members. I included pictures from a month ago and with the bald look I have right now. I travel between the Netherlands and Turkey a lot so preferably something in the neighbourhood.

Thanks in advance. 

20231216_163907.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_220821_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_220824_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_220827_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_220838_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20231216_220834_WhatsApp.jpg

You look more like a NW-5 but your donor area looks great and you are definitely a candidate for a ht. Youhave curly hair and sometimes its difficult to extract with fue. You will need around 4-5000 grafts to get full coverage. In your shoes i would proceed with fut and not fue if you dont mind a linear scar on the back of your head. Hattingen Hair in Switzeland is also a clinic you should definitely consider fur fut. Make a consultation with them. Pekiner is also a good option fur fue in turkey. If you dont have miniaturisation in the donor area you dont need medication for the ht, but you need medication to perserve the hairs you still have on the recipient area. If you dont like takine oral medication you can always try someting like topical finasteride.

• Like 1

Good candidate with good healthy donor, you have Caucasian curly hair that won't be hard to punch which means you can have a big session without overharvesting, in the long hair photos you look NW3, with shaved around NW4, seems you'll be at least NW5 in the future.

HDC clinic is in Cyprus which isn't far from Turkey and Greece,if you interested with consultation, you're welcome to contact my WhatsApp, our price range is between 2.4€-2.2€ per graft, the price includes our free accommodations.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.