Cobblestoning Beard Transplant

Hi, I posted a week and a half ago - that I'm looking to do beard transplants, but I happened to read in a lot of places that people did beard transplants and as a result of the transplant they experience "cobblestoning" and it just looks weird and it looks like a rash on the skin and it's just horrible. You can also see it if you shave the skin and I will attach pictures... does anyone know this phenomenon? why is it happening? From what I understand, it's mostly in lower quality clinics that they implant the follicles maybe too deep or at the wrong angles... This is something that can make me reconsider if it's worth it at all... Thanks in advance to whoever answers

Screenshot_20231211_183120_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_183139_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_183132_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_181321_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_164558_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_164548_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_164908_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231211_172344_Chrome.jpg

@Moshico18

Cobbelstoning is cause from placing the grafts not deep enough, hence you'll get the "blub" spots visible, or the clinic didn't spread and clean the tissue from the grafts.

This is common by cheap hair mills and bad doctors.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

27 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

@Moshico18

Cobbelstoning is cause from placing the grafts not deep enough, hence you'll get the "blub" spots visible, or the clinic didn't spread and clean the tissue from the grafts.

This is common by cheap hair mills and bad doctors.

Hi Doron,

thank you for your response

could you please explain to me which clinics you can recommend that you know this phenomenon did not happen? I published a post of mine some time ago and I am also from Israel

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71124-hello-looking-for-a-best-clinic-to-beard-transplant/

3 hours ago, Moshico18 said:

Hi Doron,

thank you for your response

could you please explain to me which clinics you can recommend that you know this phenomenon did not happen? I published a post of mine some time ago and I am also from Israel

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71124-hello-looking-for-a-best-clinic-to-beard-transplant/

I'm a patient coordinator at HDC Hair Clinic from Cyprus, I only reccomend where I had my HTs, also it would be biased to share opinions on others.

I had 3 repair procedures by HDC because in 2018 I had my first horrific hair transplant experience by Arenamed clinic in Turkey Istanbul, a cheap hair mill that was overpriced and marked as pro line segment clinic by Israeli agency that I sued and still in court process, you can read about this in my old threads.

Anyway, you need to be careful from cheap hair mills or bad doctors that will say they'll do anything just to get your money.

To be honest, I reviewed your thread and I can certainly say you don't need a hair transplant procedure right now, you need to be at least Norwood 3, you're barely maybe started be Norwood 2, the red hairline mark in your picture will give you unnatural hairline, you have a natural very low hairline and making it lower will start the new growth over your forehead muscle which is unnatural, the temples not deep enough yet.

Your beard is fine, there's no point doing any procedure.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.