Combining CosmeRNA with other topical antiandrogens like RU, Breezula, Pyrilutamide etc

4Godot

Just curious if anyone has any experience or knowledge of combining CosmeRNA with any of the above topicals in development? I know they all have slightly different mechanisms but I'm wondering if using any combination of these could impact on the efficacy and mechanism of the other, ie make the other more likely to go systemic for instance.

I've been on CosmeRNA for almost two months now and have noticed a large reduction in shedding. Too soon to gauge how good it'll be in the long run but for what it's worth, it's encouraging. 

20 hours ago, 4Godot said:

Just curious if anyone has any experience or knowledge of combining CosmeRNA with any of the above topicals in development? I know they all have slightly different mechanisms but I'm wondering if using any combination of these could impact on the efficacy and mechanism of the other, ie make the other more likely to go systemic for instance.

I've been on CosmeRNA for almost two months now and have noticed a large reduction in shedding. Too soon to gauge how good it'll be in the long run but for what it's worth, it's encouraging. 

the exorbitant price point alone for a potential snake oil is keeping a lot of ppl, including myself from trying it. $300 price tag is ridiculous 

16 hours ago, jjalay said:

Can you share some pictures with your results so far by using CosmeRNA?

Hey no haven't been taking pictures, been traveling a lot and it certainly wouldn't be a cosmetic improvement anyway at this point, I would only say shedding has decreased greatly and hair feels a little better. Not scientific at all, just anecdotal but encouraging for me as normally when I've been off finasteride for a month the shedding is drastic, and now it's been two months and shedding is very low. Who knows maybe it's somehow seasonal or the finasteride is lingering in my system longer for some reason but there it is. My hope for it was just maintenance.  

Hi,

I am currently using {CosmeRNA + Fluridil} (and topical minox) since 6 months now and no hair loss anymore, not even in autumn... So I'm pretty happy with the result so far.. I think I even have a little hair growing but I don't know if they will become terminal or stay brittle...

So I'm starting ASCE+ HRLV exosomes (from ExoCoBio) as a supplement in order to have more density.

I have seen videos of experiments carried out by a dermatologist who gives worldwide conferences on hair loss and who has good results with the combo {Anti-AR + Minox + Exosomes}, better than the {Anti-AR + Minox + PRP} combo and even better than simple {Anti-AR + Minox}.

He used Dutasteride + Minoxil for Anti-AR but I personnaly use {CosmeRNA+Fluridi+ Minox} instead...

ASCE+ HRLV seems to be widely used in clinical so I think it is a good quality exosomes (exosomes like haneel hair are more cheaper but imo quality is not the same !)

Here is the thread I made if you want to know more about how exosome can help us to fight alopecia :

Edited by arthurSam
  • Like 1

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV