Dr Das or Dr Laorwong?

Hi All, i have been doing a lot of reading here and i have shortlisted two docs, dr Das and dr Laorwong (criteria includes what i can afford and also location). I know its all individual preference but what would be your recommendations for a one off 4000 grafts session, for good density front, and a bit less for middle and crown. Also transplant 300-400 beard grafts to cover 5mm wide ear to ear scar from previous failed fut? Cheers

@BaldV, I checked a few of Dr Das cases including @GeneralNorwood just now. Another thing i realise is Dr Das is not recommneded by this forum whereas Dr Laorwong is and he seems to have more consistent results, just not sure with beard grafts on my scar and how will all that work out. @GeneralNorwood I know you are not happy but at least there is strong growth and density. My first fut 10 years ago resulted in probably 50% graft survival and a big scar. I think you will be fine with a second procedure in combination with beard/body hair. Think positive, could be much worse. Dr Pitella would be my first choice but i cannot afford him also considering the transport cost to get there.

• Like 1

@Reina Thanks for your response. Did you have your ht with Dr Das? I did not actually think about it but Dr Das is not recommended on this forum, although there are some good results. I guess that's because of experience and Dr Das will probably be recommended one day. To be honest i am leaning more towards Dr Laorwong, but appreciate your input

2 minutes ago, 2ndchance said:

@Reina Thanks for your response. Did you have your ht with Dr Das? I did not actually think about it but Dr Das is not recommended on this forum, although there are some good results. I guess that's because of experience and Dr Das will probably be recommended one day. To be honest i am leaning more towards Dr Laorwong, but appreciate your input

Eugenix clinic in general is recommended not the specific doctors. This clinic is very good in high Norwood cases as they extract large number of grafts and they can give better coverage.
 Also many good doctors are not in the recommended list, so what does that mean ? 
anyway both are good options so it’s up to you. 

12 minutes ago, Reina said:

Eugenix clinic in general is recommended not the specific doctors. This clinic is very good in high Norwood cases as they extract large number of grafts and they can give better coverage.
 Also many good doctors are not in the recommended list, so what does that mean ? 

I think in this forum only dr Sethi and dr Bansai are reccomended, not Eugenix clinic in general.

32 minutes ago, Reina said:

The fact that they are recommended by the forum doesnt mean anything, look at how many people they have botched

49 minutes ago, 2ndchance said:

I think you will be fine with a second procedure in combination with beard/body hair. Think positive, could be much worse. Dr Pitella would be my first choice but i cannot afford him also considering the transport cost to get there.

I am not planning to use beard/body grafts, but don't worry, i think positive and i am fully aware after seeing multiple cases that it could be much worse.

If you are diffuse thinner like me, i recommend to check similar cases to yours, that means similar norwood stage and similar diffuse thining pattern. And upon that choose your surgeon. 

39 minutes ago, Reina said:

Eugenix clinic in general is recommended not the specific doctors. 

Not true, please check this post by Melvin : 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/66820-eugenix-3514-grafts-720-on-the-temples-may-2022-dr-priyadarshini-das/?do=findComment&comment=748324

Edited by GeneralNorwood

7 minutes ago, BaldV said:

The fact that they are recommended by the forum doesnt mean anything, look at how many people they have botched

I haven’t seen botched people by Eugenix. The op said about if dr DAs is recommended or not and I said many good doctors are not recommended too. 

9 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I am not planning to use beard/body grafts, but don't worry, i think positive and i am fully aware after seeing multiple cases that it could be much worse.

If you are diffuse thinner like me, i recommend to check similar cases to yours, that means similar norwood stage and similar diffuse thining pattern. And upon that choose your surgeon. 

Not true, please check this post by Melvin : 

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/66820-eugenix-3514-grafts-720-on-the-temples-may-2022-dr-priyadarshini-das/?do=findComment&comment=748324

I think they have dr Sethi and dr bansal on the list because they are the founders of the clinic, which doesn’t mean that the other doctors of this clinic are not recommended. 

1 minute ago, Reina said:

I think they have dr Sethi and dr bansal on the list because they are the founders of the clinic, which doesn’t mean that the other doctors of this clinic are not recommended. 

Look at these

Botched

Botched

They left empty patches on this guys' head

Operated on a 26 year old guy with perfect hair and gave him a sparse hairline with doubles and triples

Operated on a 21 year old 

And many more....

• Wow 1

13 minutes ago, Reina said:

Just read the post i linked

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BaldV said:

Look at these

Botched

Botched

They left empty patches on this guys' head

Operated on a 26 year old guy with perfect hair and gave him a sparse hairline with doubles and triples

Operated on a 21 year old 

And many more....

Well most cases of Eugenix are great ones. They fact that they did a hair transplant in a 21 years old man, doesn’t mean anything bad. His result was great. Also general Norwood’s result was absolutely fine, and he had high yield of grafts. 
the result on the 26 year old guy was fine    

the other results were ok too with some imperfections maybe but definitely not botched.
 So I still can’t find botched results from Eugenix and most of Eugenix results are great ones 

Edited by Reina

Look i am ain't senior at this forum, but have been considering HT and investigating this challenging and ambiguities industry almost 5 years from now, i have chit chatted and interviewed many many surgeon’s i.e 
bicer, HLC, dr.sever, fuegenix, feriduni, pekiner, Bisanga and the list goes on. 

Not to mention that i almost fall with a hair mill and cancelled it in the last minute. 

I also was convinced somehow to tie my self to a location so Turkey was my favorite, 
And booked HLC which OP was supposed to be yesterday and today, also canceled due to some circumstances. (HLC is good but can’t know who is your surgeon).  

One thing for sure you have to find the surgeon who meets your expectations and satisfaction. 

if you hesitant about a surgeon just move to the next one until you fully believe in yourself and him as well.

Laorwong doing all the procedure from A-Z even injecting the first needle, even if he leaves the room for rest, his assistant will only put the graft on an opened incision done by him. 
Have seen many cases from him and his work consists, hairline also great and natural.
Some cases there missing irregularities in hair line aka perfect hair line. I would say it depends on patient request and communication with the doctor.

He definitely underrated, and will become more famous soon. 

That what i know about Laorwong, hopefully that helps you. 

My last advice go for a 1:1 vd call and ask all the questions you have. 

Best luck with whoever you choose. 

10 hours ago, streethawk said:

May be biased,  but it’s Laorwong for me. Some great 4000+graft mega session results on the forum.

Thank you for your input. He does have some impressive results. Did you have a ht with Dr Laorwong? 

@hdr13

8 hours ago, hdr13 said:

Look i am ain't senior at this forum, but have been considering HT and investigating this challenging and ambiguities industry almost 5 years from now, i have chit chatted and interviewed many many surgeon’s i.e 
bicer, HLC, dr.sever, fuegenix, feriduni, pekiner, Bisanga and the list goes on. 

Not to mention that i almost fall with a hair mill and cancelled it in the last minute. 

I also was convinced somehow to tie my self to a location so Turkey was my favorite, 
And booked HLC which OP was supposed to be yesterday and today, also canceled due to some circumstances. (HLC is good but can’t know who is your surgeon).  

One thing for sure you have to find the surgeon who meets your expectations and satisfaction. 

if you hesitant about a surgeon just move to the next one until you fully believe in yourself and him as well.

Laorwong doing all the procedure from A-Z even injecting the first needle, even if he leaves the room for rest, his assistant will only put the graft on an opened incision done by him. 
Have seen many cases from him and his work consists, hairline also great and natural.
Some cases there missing irregularities in hair line aka perfect hair line. I would say it depends on patient request and communication with the doctor.

He definitely underrated, and will become more famous soon. 

That what i know about Laorwong, hopefully that helps you. 

My last advice go for a 1:1 vd call and ask all the questions you have. 

Best luck with whoever you choose. 

Thank you that is very helpful. All the best to you too