Need some suggestions (surgeons) for my situation

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for some recommendations and suggestions for my situation.

i‘m really done with my hair situation and I want to change it now.

I already did lot of research and am familiar with the frequently suggested Surgeons.

But as mentioned, I want to change the situation asap. I‘m really unhappy with it and took already too long to do something. Now is the moment where I want to set a cut. The problem is that I know that the recommended surgeons have long wait lists, so I wanted to ask if you have some recommendations that would fit my expectations.

The situation:

- I‘m 28 years old and Norwood III vertex/IV. It would actually be ok for me to get only the hairline done first, because for the crown there are many options to fill it (fibers) and then in future a second HT without any hurry.

- I really would like to do the Surgery in February 2024, that would be a perfect timing.

- I guess I would need around 2,5-3k grafts but my limit is around 8k Euros which I‘m ready to spent for the moment. So clinics like Dr. Bisanga can‘t be an option either i guess.

- I‘m from Germany, so it would be great the surgery isn‘t too far and can be reached well with the car.

Do you have suggestions that could fit these expectations and be realistic?

My fav so far have been Dr. Mwamba for expample, but I don‘t know if its realistic to get a surgery within 3 Months at his clinic. It‘s difficult to reach him.

The clinic of Dr. Pinto who also seemed like a great solution to me for example told me that the earliest date could bei around September 2024 for appointments.

I know it‘s never a good idea to plan such a surgery in a hurry, but I guess you guys can understand me that I want to settle this issue as soon as possible ;)

So if there is a good option, why not take it.

Edited by Test12345678910

@Test12345678910

Our MDs both Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina have availabilities in this February, since our price range is 2.4-2.2€ per graft we fit your budget, the price includes our free accommodations, driver for the airport and 4 post care surgery days to wash all your scabs, you can read many reviews on us in this forum, our clinic based in the Greek side of Cyprus.

If you're interested in consultation, you're more than welcome to contact my WhatsApp.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

most of great ethical doctors have waiting lists in term of surgery you have to calm down even surgery takes a year or more to see the results i saw many people on this forum regreting their ht for the rest of their lifes and they have nothing to do. you mentioned dr mwamba and i think he is a solid doctor try to contact him in all ways possible. wish you the best