1700 Graft FUE - Dr. Nadimi - 11/13/2023

Baldo Baggins

This forum was extremely helpful to me while I was searching for a doctor, so I wanted to pay it forward. I just had the procedure done yesterday with Dr. Sahar Nadimi. Everything went really well, the only "hard" part of the procedure were the anesthesia injections. Those were surprisingly painful imo. Other than that it was really easy. I fell asleep for probably about half of it. Dr. Nadimi and her team were awesome throughout the procedure and I'm confident the results will come in looking great. During the consult she recommended about 1700 grafts and tbh I'm surprised at just how much she was able to cover with that. I would say I'm about a NW3.5-4, so my biggest hope was just getting back to NW3 land, which she accomplished and then some.

Here are some before pics:

IMG_5064.thumb.jpg.8e4755b1970edee7cbae1d9775e98d6b.jpgIMG_5082.thumb.jpg.4fb061d9009bb1034ba46f2a44524e21.jpg

And after:

IMG_5096.thumb.jpg.1d7c35300e53b1cb7b8f97b3f6230064.jpgIMG_5091.thumb.jpg.1c876c109ed92f1570583970faaadcd3.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looks very clean. Nadimi is about as good as it gets and I am in the process of setting up a consultation. I have a few questions…

1. How much time would you say Nadimi spent on you vs how much time the techs spent? I know you said you fell asleep but did she breakdown what parts of the procedure she would do vs what parts the techs would do? How much time would you say she spent in the room vs out of it while the procedure was going? I read stories about other well known doctors who barely see their patients and let the techs do much of the work. 

2. Did you consult with any other doctors? If so, how did their estimates for graft numbers compare to Nadimi? She is known for doing more with less and being conservative in her graft counts. 

3. How long did it take you to set your consultation up and how much longer did it take before you could get in for the operation? Did they mention if they had a wait list to get in earlier? 

I think you are in line for great results! 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:12 PM, Whirlpool22 said:

Looks very clean. Nadimi is about as good as it gets and I am in the process of setting up a consultation. I have a few questions…

1. How much time would you say Nadimi spent on you vs how much time the techs spent? I know you said you fell asleep but did she breakdown what parts of the procedure she would do vs what parts the techs would do? How much time would you say she spent in the room vs out of it while the procedure was going? I read stories about other well known doctors who barely see their patients and let the techs do much of the work. 

2. Did you consult with any other doctors? If so, how did their estimates for graft numbers compare to Nadimi? She is known for doing more with less and being conservative in her graft counts. 

3. How long did it take you to set your consultation up and how much longer did it take before you could get in for the operation? Did they mention if they had a wait list to get in earlier? 

I think you are in line for great results! 

I had an in person with her Dec 5 2022 and had my transplant April 20th 2023, the first available. The next available was like June or something. She was in there the whole time for me. Probably 7 or so total hours the first day and mebbe 3 hours the next morning to finish.

13 hours ago, silkktheshocker said:

I had an in person with her Dec 5 2022 and had my transplant April 20th 2023, the first available. The next available was like June or something. She was in there the whole time for me. Probably 7 or so total hours the first day and mebbe 3 hours the next morning to finish.

How many grafts did you get done since had to be done in 2 days if you don't mind. I've just got done seeing her in person I did ask if I could maybe get more grafts the next day if able to.

I wonder how many grafts 1 day and was the second day also scalp grafts or beard grafts as well as how much coverage was done for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 12:16 AM, Mobot said:

Looks very good. Would you mind share how much does she charge per graft. I am interested to go to her, and do you think they might do payment plans? 

$10 per graft is the current price.