Topical Finasteride - UK

Hi All,

I have been taking dutasteride 3 x a week now for just over 3 months but some rare side effects have meant I’ve had to stop taking it as per my surgeons advice. 

in the coming weeks I am hoping to get some topical finasteride and topical minoxidl. Does anybody know what topical finasteride I should be getting over here? 

I’ve seen a topical Fin/Min mix through Hims or Manual but are these any good? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Hello @Big Rome. I’m from the Uk and have been using a triple action spray from Numan that contains 10% Minoxidil,  0.1% finasteride and 5% Azeliac acid. You use it once a day, 2 hours before bed to allow it to dry. I’ve been using it for five months and responded well. I’ve used oral finasteride on and off for 10 years but struggled with side effects. There is currently an offer if you buy 12months supply if it's your first purchase. 

hope this helps 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, O-Myles59 said:

Hello @Big Rome. I’m from the Uk and have been using a triple action spray from Numan that contains 10% Minoxidil,  0.1% finasteride and 5% Azeliac acid. You use it once a day, 2 hours before bed to allow it to dry. I’ve been using it for five months and responded well. I’ve used oral finasteride on and off for 10 years but struggled with side effects. There is currently an offer if you buy 12months supply if it's your first purchase. 

hope this helps 

Thank you, will have a look today 💙

Sorry to jump in and ask a question here, but do you know which provider in the UK has the lowest dosage of fin in their topical spray? 
hims has a very high dosage so I want to use a lower dose so asking if someone else has an idea which of the ones in the UK have the lowest dosage of fin, so to avoid sides.