Sexual Side Effects with Nizoral AD

Just has my second HT. Things are going fairly well with one exception. Doc added Rogaine and prescription Nizoral AD in addition to the propecia that I have been taking for 3 year.

I used to take Rogaine prior to the first HT. Never had any side effects with Rogaine or propecia.

Start shortly after the Rogaine and Nizoral AD were add, things don't work as well. Stopped the Rogaine about 1 week ago but no improvement. Stopping the Nizoral AD today. Could the Nizoral AD had this effect or maybe the combination of all 3???

Just has my second HT. Things are going fairly well with one exception. Doc added Rogaine and prescription Nizoral AD in addition to the propecia that I have been taking for 3 year.

I used to take Rogaine prior to the first HT. Never had any side effects with Rogaine or propecia.

Start shortly after the Rogaine and Nizoral AD were add, things don't work as well. Stopped the Rogaine about 1 week ago but no improvement. Stopping the Nizoral AD today. Could the Nizoral AD had this effect or maybe the combination of all 3???