Density

bishal82

bishal82,

Nobody could tell you with any degree of accuracy your donor density in terms of FU/cm2 by strictly looking at a photo. However, your donor area does look a little patchy either due to scarring, thinning, or areas of blond hair (not real easy to tell by the photo).

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to the patches that we're seeing and offering additional photos.

Best wishes,

Bill

u have to ask those top docs here, send a picture to them and they will happily help u but from pictures u might get a rough estimation and it will be better to meet them in person. sorry, I couldn't help u and I hope u will have a good donor area.

can u do a check up? it could be lack of zinc or other minerals. was it the same since you are young? do any of your family members have similar donor area as yours? since its 1 cm, maybe its not that clear? let me know your e mail add, i will post you my pics, its also 1cm but I had some scarring due to sports but some top notch docs top me it's good, I will e mail you those pics.

bishal,

Given your hair has a number of blond streaks (including in areas on the sides and back of your hair), I wonder if the patches I saw were actually blond streaks and not thinning areas? You would know best since you get to see your hair in the mirror directly.

Honestly, minus the possible thinning patches, your donor appears about average in terms of density. For a formal evaluation of your donor and assessment of your hair restoration goals, you may want to consult with a prescreened hair restoration physician recommended by this community.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

i didn quite get what u mean by blond streaks? did u mean blond hairs? i think i have always had those patches it's just the nature of my hair which is thin..anyways thanks for your input ill certainly consider taking some doc's advice.