November 2023 Eugenix Transplant with Dr. Bansal

IceBergg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

6 month update:

I let my hair grow out this last month for the first time and ended up gettin a trim on the sides and back a couple of days ago. So far so good. I am hoping density will improve in the next 6 months. 

A couple of notes…

I noticed that my transplanted hair grows vertically. The photos  give the appearance that I have spiked my hair, however that is simply the way it grows out. I recall reading somewhere that growth initially starts that way and eventually the hair transitions to, for lack of a better term, “sitting down”.

My donor area is still looking rather poor. I was expecting better recovery since I do not believe I was over-harvested. 

I took a photo highlighting the gap between my native hair and transplanted hair on the left side of my head. I am concerned that gap will remain and I will have to style my hair to disguise it. 

Most of these photos are in the same exact lighting as my previous updates, however I took another photo outside to display the density thus far. 

IMG_5411.jpeg

IMG_5412.jpeg

IMG_5413.jpeg

IMG_5414.jpeg

IMG_5416.jpeg

IMG_5419.jpeg

IMG_5420.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

IMG_5410.jpeg

• Like 2

That crown is a piece of absolute beauty mate. Density and swirl absolutely spot on. Rest looks pretty good too, agreed donor is a little thin and the left hand side of your hairline has a tiny gap, but I think that makes it more natural than anything, doesn’t bother me. Only noticeable point to me, HT hawk central, is the donor, but I bet no one out there would ever pick up on it. 

I am little concerned about the donor area, looks little bit patchy, hope it fills up anyways  you are half way there mate, next six months will be exciting!

Do keep us updated

• Like 1