Minox And Dandruff ??

Well guys i have been facing this dandruff problem since more than a week now and although it has subdued, i have come a conclusion that on whichever area i apply minox, i get dandruff on that area.. So should i stop using minox until my transplanted hairs fall jump ships.. Or you have some better advice .. Please share

Thank you

Javy.

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Well guys i have been facing this dandruff problem since more than a week now and although it has subdued, i have come a conclusion that on whichever area i apply minox, i get dandruff on that area.. So should i stop using minox until my transplanted hairs fall jump ships.. Or you have some better advice .. Please share

Thank you

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

javy, dandruff is a well known effect of minox. Minox can really irritate the transplanted area, so many docs don't advise applying minox on the recipient area following surgery. If I were you, I would wait out a month before applying it on the recipient area. You can aaply minox on areas with no transplanted grafts, if you want to.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

Great News.. I am gonna stop using minox.. I started using minox approx 10 days ago and i am experiencing dandruff since over a week, which pretty much correlates my previous conclusion.. Thank you man

Regards,

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog

@ Anshulk

First of all, i am a little skeptical about you. There are couple of reasons for that. First of all, you have provided a link of some hair curing website, which suggest that you are here on this forum to market certain product. Secondly, there is no evidence that you have undergone hair transplant surgery. So most, if not all, in this forum would not believe you..

Javy.

My Hair Loss WebLog