Hairwash timing

Xanadu

I just wanted to share something, to hear if others have the same experience, or maybe some can try this.

I had a hair transplant with Eugenix and I have had a very good result (a few guys like Gatsby has seen the full result) coming from a NW6 going on 7, and pretty much done in one go!

So I'm very happy about that. However, I do find that since I have fine hair it does matter when I wash the hair. 

I only use shampoo every third (sometimes even fourth) day. The same day I use shampoo it looks a bit dry but very full. In the period 12-24 hours is when it looks the best. A bit of scalp oil has come onto the hair giving extra density and it looks healthy and shiny. Then from 24 hours onwards it slowly starts going down as the natural grease makes some of the hairs clump together a bit. It still looks fine and these are subtle changes. 

So if I am going to have a photo taken for example, I will use shampoo in the evening and then in the morning just shower with water, then that whole days it looks it's best. 

The next day I will again shower only with water and it looks fine if I don't really touch it, but if I fiddle with it with my fingers then it starts to look less dense as the hairs now have enough grease to clump together. Then if I look in a mirror it takes me just 30 seconds to make it fine again, so these are not big problems... just a small observation about timing of shampoo and showers.

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor

I found after my first hair transplant I found my scalp was really dry (I mean it was a desert before that so no surprises). I couldn't even use any type of shampoo as it would only make the scalp even drier. Nowadays I am able to shampoo every second day no problems. By the way @Xanadu the babes are definitely back for you my man! 🤩👌

• Haha 1