Is it safe to use Dermatch one month after a hair transplant?

What are people thoughts? 

I plan to go on a business trip soon so plan to use it in combination with Nanogen fibres. I did a test run with Nanogen it looks ok but I'm gonna avoid scenarios where I'm sitting and people are standing over me, since it would be obvious I've put something on my head. It only looks good at a distance and close up looks I've sprinkled charcoal on my head lol 

You should really ask your doctor, he checked your skin and he knows better. Many doctors say its ok to use toppik or dermmatch 10 days after surgery but you have to clean it every night. Other doctors dont recoment any concealer until the final result of the ht is there. Dermmatch can cause contact dermatitis and harm your grafts with poor growth as a result.

On 10/11/2023 at 5:40 AM, jjalay said:

Dermmatch can cause contact dermatitis and harm your grafts with poor growth as a result.

Do you have proof for this claim, even if anecdotal?

Not saying you are wrong, but just curious..

On 10/17/2023 at 7:58 PM, jjalay said:

You can watch this podcast for example:

Thanks! It was quite a search but I see the doc talking (1:12:00) about one of his patients not washing the Toppik out, which caused inflammation on the scalp. Not too surprising when someone does not clean the scalp. And not surprising that this doc is very cautious about concealers in general after this experience.

• Like 1