Female looking for surgeon advice/review

I backed out of a scheduled transplant in September due to extreme anxiety about the recovery/outcome of the procedure. I am rescheduled for a transplant in April 2024 with Dr. Steven Gabel in Oregon. Anyone have any opinions about using him and about their recovery/outcome? I am a female looking to slightly lower hairline.

Thank you all for the replies. I am wanting this so much but am so hesitant about the recovery phase. Can any of you or anyone else share their recovery experiences? As a female, I am worried about how long redness lasts, does new hair hide residual redness, if my existing hair will fall out near recipient site, etc.  Any thoughts? And yes to the following question from jjalay: 

He has a good reputation, i think he is recommended in this forum too. Are you planning to do an fut proceddure?

I’ve had an FUT mega session and recovery was fine. In skilled hands it’s very unlikely to have issues. There will be some residual pain which meds will treat fine. Potentially some swelling but that’s only a couple of days.

The redness can depend largely on your skin tone, whether you’re pale or darker complexion. 

it would also be good to share any concerns with the Dr as well as I’m sure he’s very used to reassuring patients around FUT