Harline to straight (not looking natural)

15 minutes ago, Proportions said:

There's no such thing as a hairline too low, there's only a lack of donor hair for low hairlines. Everyone would do a low hairline if donor was infinite. 

I see adding singles in front as an absolute win. Especially if some clinics suggested doing so as well.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marklius said:

Hello GoliGoliGoli, what are you thougts and suggestions about my case? I would appericate to hear it

Without seeing more pictures of you (At the very least ones that include your eyebrows) it's hard to say whether the hairline is too low or too straight. From the pictures you did post, I do think it's a bit too low and too straight, but I think any repair options might leave you worse off (Financially, aesthetically, time spent) than just keeping it how it is. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Without seeing more pictures of you (At the very least ones that include your eyebrows) it's hard to say whether the hairline is too low or too straight. From the pictures you did post, I do think it's a bit too low and too straight, but I think any repair options might leave you worse off (Financially, aesthetically, time spent) than just keeping it how it is. 

Thank you for your feedback and honesty

On 10/30/2023 at 6:42 PM, Marklius said:

Hello, thank you for your comment. My hairline is 6 cm from the glabella. So it's already bit low. I think why people comment remove grafts is because of low hairline looks funky when you get older. But i'm also confused since ive got mixed answers from clinics aswell. So i'm afraid doing something that will make things worse

Most clinics run like hell from punching out already implanted grafts. Only a few will agree to do it. 

I would definitely go with that option.

1 hour ago, RTC said:

Most clinics run like hell from punching out already implanted grafts. Only a few will agree to do it. 

I would definitely go with that option.

I've been talking with few, which clinic would you recommend for punching out some of the grafts?