Worst decision ever - Dr Gaffney Advanced Hair Restoration Los Angeles, CA 1200 grafts No Shave FUE

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, AdvancedHairNightmare said:

Well, looks like they are sending some random suit from the office at me now who was never there nor involved saying this is all lies. More than happy to hold this one down If anyone has suggestions for lawyers for a California case! 

Wow, well I’m not surprised. I’ve sent you a pm. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:36 PM, 4chanhue said:

Looks fine. I feel people here have a tendency to obsess over small things.

This looks fine to you for 11 months? Looks like we found the clinic's account. 🤪

Either that or you just scrolled to the bottom of the thread and looked at the post repair pics without reading any of the actual post text.

image.png.0d79b76888d7dd19812ee66ffd1b1081.pngimage.png.b82b9758389c4650cf94a8efc9243242.png

17 hours ago, consequence said:

This looks fine to you for 11 months? Looks like we found the clinic's account. 🤪

Either that or you just scrolled to the bottom of the thread and looked at the post repair pics without reading any of the actual post text.

I was saying the final result looks fine post repair.

Edited by 4chanhue