5200 grafts at Eugenix in India January 2023

Xanadu

I'm now over 7 months into my journey and just wanted to make a brief review of my trip to Eugenix in India if that might help anyone else. I booked the HT in August 2022, and got scheduled in January 2023. The trip went smoothly, and the stay was even smoother since I got to spend most days in India at the famous farm (which was a very nice experience in such a vulnerable state to be cared for so well). Dr Sethi and Arika are very friendly and professional - and I must say that all the employees that I got in contact with very great. Dr P is funny and likes to be involved in everything that happens. My overall impression is one of professionalism and family. I do not regret putting myself in the hands of Eugenix. I shared most of the days with Adrian who is one of the 'old dogs' in this forum and who has more experience with all things hair related than most, and who is a genuinely great guy.

I was NW6 going on NW7. We had planned for 5200 and knew that some of them might have to come from beard hair. Luckily Arika said that I had good facial hair. When inspected in person she said that the donor was excellent and there would be no need for beard hairs. I'm not sure what excellent means here, but I assume either high everage strands per graft or many grafts close together in the donor, or very healthy donor (little to no effect of DHT) or a combination. The operation took three days with about 8 hours, 4 hours, and 4 hours. I had higher BP so I got a pill to lower it. However, it did not help. None the less the operation went well, and I stayed about a week longer mostly at the farm to allow healing before the plane ride home. Healing went well, 

Healing went well, and I felt that I could go outside and do everyday things after about 4 months. Now, around 7 months later the donor and recipient areas seem to have completely healed, and it looks great. Only when viewed in very harsh light straight from above would it be possible to see it look thinner than in someone who has never lost any hair. Otherwise I will say that it looks natural and even like a good head of hair in most everyday situations that someone would find themselves in. There are no real disconnects or anything. The only thing is a bit of general sparseness when seen from above. Overall, I am very satisfied and have loved the entire experience, from meeting Adrian, Dr P , Arika, and all staff members, to the entire process, and not least the end results :D Thanks everyone!

image.thumb.png.526b0b9357ee8bd25740be00d3672a0b.png

Edited by Xanadu
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

I came over to the farm house whilst you was there, they threw that bit of a gathering that night, was good to meet you and this looks like it turned out well for you, do you have more pics, of the procedure, different angles etc?

Yes, that was a nice night. How are you going? I will think about putting up more pics one of these days

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

It was great meeting you on my last trip to Eugenix Xanadu. I really enjoyed the many chats we had. Now you can enjoy the results of your surgery. Looking great my friend! The babes are definitely back! 👌💯

Cheers mate. Yes, they are! 😂

• Haha 1