If Money wouldn't matter...

Worstdj

3 minutes ago, consequence said:

I can only seem to find about 8 patient submitted cases from Zarev, but a lot of people have put him on the "top 10 of 2023" list here. Are there more of his cases posted by patients elsewhere? Or are you guys going off of cases that his clinic itself has posted?

All the results I've seen from him are patient posted results and they have been very impressive when it comes to utilizing the donor

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

15 hours ago, mister_25 said:

Money wise, I don’t have a full concrete answer. I would think of Couto, Konior and Ahmad. Maybe a few others like Ferreira and Pinto who I am still researching.

But if money could buy time I would love to avoid Zarevs waiting list… 

Money can but time (Zarev will offer quicker date for double his normal rate, from what I can gather).

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 10:28 PM, mister_25 said:

All the results I've seen from him are patient posted results and they have been very impressive when it comes to utilizing the donor

Zarev certainly is doing something remarkable but 8 patient submitted cases is not enough for me to put someone in the top of 2023 category just yet. Perhaps I'm using the search function incorrectly, but if not -- how much credit would you give a product on Amazon that had 8 good reviews? There have been too many instances of surgeons on here with an initial burst of good cases that ended up just being flashes in the pan. Perhaps there are more patient submitted cases of his on other forums.

I don't think Konior's FUE results really match up to his FUT, but he was really doing something spectacular with strip back in the day. Also, his prices are just exorbitant; I was quoted $30k for my procedure. Sure, his designs are good, but not $30k good.

I would also give a mention to Keser as I think he's the stand out amongst the Turkish docs, though this is a little bit like being valedictorian at Gonzaga State. Hattingen is excellent as well. The other names previously mentioned are generally on point. Need to look more at Ahmad and Zarev more carefully -- really great to see new names on the list, and also interesting seeing older names drop off as compared to years past. I remember when everyone would list Feller or Lorenzo at the top, but they've aged out of the list it seems.

And to respond to the underlying motivation of threads like this: no matter what you do, hair transplantation is always a bit of a roll of the dice. Do your research but it's an exercise in insanity to try to control what you can't control.