Dr Gur - hairline -conservative?

While other evaluations such as dr Turan advised a number of 2750 grafts or so, dr Gur advised to go with 2200 grafts. 

is Dr Gur considered conservative for the hair line so that he doesnt lower the hair line more than other surgeons? 

I got a consultation done by him and he advised a mega conservative hairline (NW3 hairline) - whilst I was willing to go more conservative (maybe a NW2 hairline), I felt that a NW3 hairline would just not suit my head shape so I decided not to proceed with him.

I was advised that he would be able to better assess and suggest when in-person but I didn't want to take that chance, fly down only to find out he won't go ahead.

Edited by Ccd99
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created