Clinmedica vs Cosmedica - which is better?

Hi there,

I have been in conversation with Clinmedica and Cosmedica regarding a possible hair transplant. I cant find much information on Clinmedica but wondering if anyone has any experience with them. There seems to be a general consensus that Cosmedica has a fair amount of experience and are more widely known. Im wondering which you would choose?

Cosmedica : Operation done over two days, Doctor draws the hairline, technicians do the rest. More expensive by about $1000

Clinmedica: Operation done in one day, Doctor also does the incisions. The doctor is Dr Gokmen Gucer. Has anyone heard of him? can't find much information but he does have interviews on Turkish TV (my Turkish is fairly rusty so I cant understand it ;)). About $1000 cheaper, and he did recommend Sapphire FUE over DHI which is the cheaper option - this actually works in his favour as it leads me to believe he's not trying to push his most expensive product just to make $$.

Any advice would be great, thanks in advance. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Valued Contributor
On 9/11/2023 at 7:39 PM, francewa said:

About $1000 cheaper, and he did recommend Sapphire FUE over DHI which is the cheaper option - this actually works in his favour as it leads me to believe he's not trying to push his most expensive product just to make $$.

What made you choose between only these tow clinics. That's just full of marketing spam. If you are researching by price and geography then you will only be sure to end up with regrets. You may get a good result but look at patient reviews on the forum and see who you think is doing the good work. If it's too far and too expensive then just save up longer. All the best.